Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Comments

• Moll
    Moll Posts: 445
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    edited 10 May 2018 at 3:36PM
    Well ive certainly thrown myself into the deep end with this this time , Just rejoined after the 6 month lay off ,,,,,,,,,,,,, had a few email offers to do the correctly delivered , but the thing had vanished before I could get on ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,then one night , both the correctly and unaddressed invitations came through at stupid o'clock , so I put me down for both ,,,and yay got on both ,,then saw the new logging system and thought , oh s***t , don't know what im doing yet ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, plus ive NEVER done the unaddressed before so will have to read the tutorials , got a few letters received , logged them fine , I thought yay , im ok with this new system , I can do it . , then the FIRST letter I had to post ,,,,,,,,,,,, on the system they hadn't added my post box on , and as its stupid oclock in the morning when the mail gets collected , it was too late to go and find the post box ID, so first strike , I missed the first one to post , dumbbbbbb . Anyway have the number now , and managed to add the extra post box easily onto the system so hopefully that part is good now , ill have to hold the letter and post next week , I haven't got a stamp to my name , ( And that's my biggest expense at the moment buying stamps ) so I need to get to grips so they'll keep me on and ill get some stamps to use . At least ill know my way round the new system before im finished lol xx
  • cherie1122
    cherie1122 Posts: 489
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    You shouldn't be buying stamps! Did you receive a posting pack? That will have the envelopes you need to post with stamps already on them.
  • Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Currently doing Unaddressed survey, received 3 leaflets yesterday. One was on their list the other two weren't so noted them under the Other option. Today they appeared on the list so I put down that they'd arrived yesterday. I don't know if that's right but I can't find an easy way to go back to adjust what you've already told them!
  • Moll
    Moll Posts: 445
    Forumite
    edited 10 May 2018 at 3:37PM
    cherie1122 wrote: »
    You shouldn't be buying stamps! Did you receive a posting pack? That will have the envelopes you need to post with stamps already on them.

Cherie
    sorry ive not explained it very well . I meant stamps for me , for my own use , I rely a lot on the stamp books they send us for sending out mail , ( To put on my own letters ( My hobby is penpalling ) and because of the lay off , id completely run out , and stamps are flippin expensive to buy now , I have the stamps on the mail to post for Kantar , and when I received my book of 1st and large letter stamps its like receiving gold to me lol, but im starting from scratch again so don't have many left , don't want them to kick me off
  • GetRealBabe
    GetRealBabe Posts: 2,258
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Forumite
    redagila wrote: »

Perhaps everyone who dislikes the new timing should write in & then perhaps they will think again. At least with the old website the invitations came out at different times of the day so there was more chance of getting one of them.

Hi

I agree that everyone should contact them.

So, their system can't cope when panellists log in during the day but works great when a few log in at 1am. :rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 089-Finally got a signature.:rotfl::j

• redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,286
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    My thoughts exactly!
  • notbritishgas
    notbritishgas Posts: 2,304
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Another invite at 01.09 this morning, needless to say all gone at 5.30.:mad:
  • need_an_answer
    need_an_answer Posts: 2,812
    Forumite
    I had the 01.09 invite and also one at 01.16,needless to say I missed both.
    in S 38 T 2 F 50
    out S 36 T 9 F 24 FF 4

2017-32 2018 -33 2019 -21 2020 -5 2021 -4 2022
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,633
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I won £10 Love2Shop vouchers in yesterday's draw.

Have been on the panel for a few years now, and first time I have won.
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,517
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    Moll wrote: »
    I meant stamps for me , for my own use
    Have you tried eBay? I look for booklets or minisheets and can sometimes buy them for less than face value e.g. a 2005 Ashes Minisheet (2x 1st and 2x 68p) - which can be used as 4x 1st Class - for £1.95 i.e. cheaper than 2nd Class. Or head over to the Competition forums and try to win some more Presentation Packs.
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure