Toluna Survey Site not payment problems

Options

Comments

• Greenqueen_2
    Greenqueen_2 Posts: 401 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    edited 25 September 2017 at 8:46PM
    Options
    OH and I both have Toluna accounts. We each get around 10-15 invites per day, but manage to complete maybe 4 or 5 between us.
    We usually save up points for Paypal cashouts at 185000. On average we earn about £100 per year.
    Extra points can be built up by doing "sponsored" surveys on the website. Only 15 per time but they take seconds and don`t require much thought.
  • Greenqueen_2
    Options
    Although it can be a long wait we have always had payouts.
  • JustJonny25
    Options
    Hello

anyone having issues with toluna website since last week all surveys i've done are still pending normally credits within 24 hours think i've got 30 pending now over 7 days

cheers
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Yes me too but toluna always seems to get there in the end - I mean they are a massive site aren't they. I'm more annoyed I'm on 170,000 points at the minute so last week I would have got to payout but will keep waiting - Might have 2 payouts by the time I get them :-)
  • JustJonny25
    Options
    atleast its not just me then

Yeah definitely one of my fav tend to earn 35 quid each month on this one
  • gwynfil
    gwynfil Posts: 99 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 14 November 2017 at 6:31PM
    Options
    Toluna Survey Site Payment Problems

I have been a member of the Toluna Survey site in the UK for a while now and have always been inpressed with the site and how they paid e-vouchers for doing surveys in good time.

However, recently they seem to be cancelling so many of the e vouchers that can be redeemed for points collected from doing surveys. People are doing surveys, collecting points and then selecting an e-voucher of their choice from the rewards centre in good faith, only to have them cancelled weeks after ordering them. Other, alternative evoucher choices have then also been cancelled. They don't seem to be giving the points back either.

I was wondering if anybody knows what is going on with the site or has anyone else been having problems with Toluna?:(
  • Steenie
    Steenie Posts: 18 Forumite
    Options
    Hi I don't post a lot as at times it overwhelms me (I suffer from anxiety) but read loads on the forum.

I ordered an Amazon voucher 12-13 weeks ago and I received an e-mail after 6 weeks that they had run out of Amazon vouchers. I then ordered 2 Argos vouchers and today I have received an e-mail from Toluna saying that there was an influx of people ordering Argos vouchers and that they had run out. So this leaves me trying to order again with another wait.

This is not on. I think something should be done. I am feeling rather sick about this and upset. How can they spoil Xmas for people.
  • gwynfil
    gwynfil Posts: 99 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Thanks for your reply. It really is not on what they are doing to members that have answered lots of surveys in good faith.
  • alja
    alja Posts: 838 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've just seen an email from them saying that they are going to have to cancel my request for an M+S gift card. I requested it well over a month ago so I'd have it in time for Christmas but now - once they finally put all the points back into my account - I won't have any voucher in time for Christmas spending!

There's hardly any options for me on there now for the level of points I had/have. It's very poor.

I wanted to get this voucher then close my Toluna account as well as I no longer have time to do survey sites etc, but now it'll take months until it's sorted and I can close my account :(
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,693 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I used to order National Garden Centre vouchers (55,000 points) which were eventually received. They haven't been offered recently, neither have Amazon (107,000 points). The screen says out of stock.

About a month ago I ordered Tesco vouchers, and yesterday received an email saying that the order had to be cancelled, and they would refund the points to my account.

The points haven't been refunded yet, and seeing the above posts, I am also beginning to wonder what is going on. I won't be doing any more of their surveys until something is sorted.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure