Las Vegas guide and MSE thread 2017

Comments

• Martmonk_2
    Martmonk_2 Posts: 17 Forumite
    photome wrote: »
    I miss the ice hockey at the Orleans

NHL games will be awesome though. Although not likely to be very MSE for tickets.

When we were there in Feb we went to a stadium open day for season ticket holders and potential buyers. It's impressive.

Result is I've ended up with a couple of contacts who've said they will help with individual game tickets.
  • ferf1223
    ferf1223 Posts: 8,935 Forumite
    my husband forwarded this link to me in case anyone here may be in Vegas at the time and interested.

http://www.applausestore.com/book-top-gear-america-2

***Please only apply if you are going to be in or around Vegas or know anyone there that would like to attend on May 14th, 15th, 16th & 17th. Thank you!***

Are you, or know anyone that will be on holiday in Las Vegas in the middle of May (dates to be announced this week). Yes, then why not combine a visit to Top Gear America as part of your holiday plans. This is going to be incredible!
    Does remembering a time that a certain degree of personal responsibility was more or less standard means that I am officially old?
  • photome
    photome Posts: 16,361 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Bake Off Boss!
    ferf1223 wrote: »
    my husband forwarded this link to me in case anyone here may be in Vegas at the time and interested.

http://www.applausestore.com/book-top-gear-america-2

***Please only apply if you are going to be in or around Vegas or know anyone there that would like to attend on May 14th, 15th, 16th & 17th. Thank you!***

Are you, or know anyone that will be on holiday in Las Vegas in the middle of May (dates to be announced this week). Yes, then why not combine a visit to Top Gear America as part of your holiday plans. This is going to be incredible!

Thanks

we arrive on the 18th :(
  • pebblesmax
    pebblesmax Posts: 2,279 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    photome wrote: »
    Thanks

we arrive on the 18th :(
    We leave on 14th. Oh well.
  • Stew68
    Stew68 Posts: 814 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    pebblesmax wrote: »
    We leave on 14th. Oh well.

And I arrive on the 21st so I just miss it too, i'd have loved to have gone to that too.

Never mind, plenty of other stuff to do :)
  • gamboller
    gamboller Posts: 189 Forumite
    Got this via email from total rewards:

"Choose your way to celebrate Memorial Day by letting Total Rewards® take care of the tab. Cash in your Reward Credits or purchase a Total Rewards Gift Card and treat yourself to one of our world-class restaurants, top spas, A-list shows or even a shopping spree. The opportunities are endless at any of our Total Rewards destinations!"

I wonder if I could buy 3 gift cards via my account, my girlfriends account and my brothers account and get them sent to a parcelmotel type USA address just paying postage to prevent point expiring in Sept 2017 with the 6mth expiry?
  • StuieUK34
    StuieUK34 Posts: 2,098 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Hey guys...
    GROUPON.....

I got a few Groupons to use when we hit Vegas....
    One is at Hooters in Henderson....
    The groupon states: Not Valid for Federal US Holidays and holiday weekends....

So 29th May = Memorial Day
    Am I right to think, that the voucher cannot be used on the 26th (Fri) /27th, 28th as well as the 29th ? so 4 day blackout ?
  • photome
    photome Posts: 16,361 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Bake Off Boss!
    StuieUK34 wrote: »
    Hey guys...
    GROUPON.....

I got a few Groupons to use when we hit Vegas....
    One is at Hooters in Henderson....
    The groupon states: Not Valid for Federal US Holidays and holiday weekends....

So 29th May = Memorial Day
    Am I right to think, that the voucher cannot be used on the 26th (Fri) /27th, 28th as well as the 29th ? so 4 day blackout ?

That is often the case, best to check with hooters in henderson though
  • secretmachines
    secretmachines Posts: 1,455 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    not that i'm complaining, but my MyVegas LP balance has suddenly increased by about 300k :eek:

has something happened to MyVegas in the last month or so?
  • pebblesmax
    pebblesmax Posts: 2,279 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    not that i'm complaining, but my MyVegas LP balance has suddenly increased by about 300k :eek:

has something happened to MyVegas in the last month or so?
    They have been messing about with it. I can't say I've seen an increase in LP's, but the minimum bets on the mobile game have gone up a lot!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure