Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Comments

• brizzlegirl
    brizzlegirl Posts: 1,260
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Hope alls good beanie.. weather still good?

I was noticing that you are posting on the SW thread...I have always avoided things like SW, but is it worth it do you think?

x
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,817
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    Hope alls good beanie.. weather still good?

I was noticing that you are posting on the SW thread...I have always avoided things like SW, but is it worth it do you think?

x

I found that SW has helped me loose the weight that I needed too.
    I go for free now as I am at target so as long as I stay in target range it is free :j :j

Weather not as good.
    Back in trousers :(
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • brizzlegirl
    brizzlegirl Posts: 1,260
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Thanks beanie. I will also look at the thread and go for a short run... should all help :)
  • It's still hot and sunny here, but it could all change. How has your day been Beanie?
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • beanielou
    Ambassador
    It's still hot and sunny here, but it could all change. How has your day been Beanie?

Tiring:eek:

I really had no idea how much more work three cats would be compared to one.
    I seem to spend my washing cat bowls. Jill is also a very messy eater.
    Oh well it is what it is.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• They're good company for you though so hopefully they're worth the extra work. Imagine how cosy it will be in the winter with three of them snuggled up to you :).
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • beanielou
    Ambassador
    They're good company for you though so hopefully they're worth the extra work. Imagine how cosy it will be in the winter with three of them snuggled up to you :).

I hope so :)

• Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,099
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    My cat is a very messy eater. She takes it out of the bowl and eats it off the floor, then always leaves a bit :( But she's cute so all is forgiven :)
    Christmas Savings 2024 £227.29/£600 March NSD:9 March Surveys £
  • beanielou
    Ambassador
    Sun_Addict wrote: »
    My cat is a very messy eater. She takes it out of the bowl and eats it off the floor, then always leaves a bit :( But she's cute so all is forgiven :)

Mine are forgiven too:)

• Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,099
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Trouble is they know they're cute :rotfl:
    Christmas Savings 2024 £227.29/£600 March NSD:9 March Surveys £
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts