DMP & Mutual Support Thread - Part 10

Comments

• Monkeyballs
    Monkeyballs Posts: 1,935 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I'm back home and OH...MY...GOD!!!!

The massage was fantastic, feel like I'm floating, pain has reduced to minor discomfort (I'm usually reaching for tramadol by 7pm) and the guilt is gone and I haven't had a tablet since lunchtime.

If you are about Monkeyballs I'd highly recommend it to help your back. Best £15 I've spent in months!

Hi Kate,

I'm glad for you :)

I've tried hot stone, swedish, sports, weird oily stuff and deep tissue... They all felt nice ('cept deep tissue as she made me cry when she kneaded my lower back :( ) but sadly didn't last long and now I'm on reduced pay and just want to eat nice food :)

I just want to be well now, walking properly isn't fun as I keep forgetting to breath (LOL) and staying upright and going heel to toe is giving me stomach ache too :( it'll be worth it if in a few more days it passes though :)

MB of G x
  • TimeToDoIt
    TimeToDoIt Posts: 220 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Hi gang

I'm now away on my break. Have cash in my pocket and no cards.

I left enough cash at home for food and bills when I get home, so when the cash in my pocket runs out, that's it. No more "oh I'll stick it on the credit card" for me.
    ~~I am debt free~~
  • jubilee14
    jubilee14 Posts: 331 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Puzzcat wrote: »
    Thanks jubilee, would I be able to it in July 14 and then Aug 15 or would I have to do it again in Aug 14....confusing myself now!!!

Hi Puz i think as someone also said it resets the date to the month but am sure you could speak to SC next year to arrange another date if its a problem providing its a matter of weeks not months.

My arent you well planned havent got my self ready for this year yet:rotfl:
    LBM Sept 2012
    started DMP 1.11.12
    Debt [STRIKE]£37012[/STRIKE]/£0 DFD January 2019 :beer:
  • Sazzie23
    Sazzie23 Posts: 2,634 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Post of the Month
    Lurker here.... I recently done a review before my year was up, if you do it in July 2014 your next review would be July 2015.

All going well my end, I shouldn't really lurk as I read the thread everyday :D

I can't believe my 1st year is nearly up. Don't hear a peep out of anyone now.

Thanks for sharing, and well done at year 1. Am 16 months in and found a couple of my debts were shifted to in house DcA after 12 months, no problems but I don't get the statements like I used to.
    Debt -it's a fight that I'm winning, dealing with debt one day at a time.
    Estimated DFD August 2018 - 2031 - now 2027 :T

Guide dog Tess, missing Scotland 2 years

DMP support no438.
  • Puzzcat
    Puzzcat Posts: 4,200 Forumite
    Lurker here.... I recently done a review before my year was up, if you do it in July 2014 your next review would be July 2015.

All going well my end, I shouldn't really lurk as I read the thread everyday :D

I can't believe my 1st year is nearly up. Don't hear a peep out of anyone now.
    jubilee14 wrote: »
    Hi Puz i think as someone also said it resets the date to the month but am sure you could speak to SC next year to arrange another date if its a problem providing its a matter of weeks not months.

My arent you well planned havent got my self ready for this year yet:rotfl:

Thank you both, it's for this year as I know I will have house guests during August so would like to do it before they descend!!!
    Christmas 2020 £109
    I love my dmp started in Nov 13 with SC. Self Managed 2016 57% done
    £60062/25384.84 - 13222.60k UE

MY DIARY
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4768685
  • antonic
    antonic Posts: 1,977 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Towards the end of my DMP with Payplan, my annual reviews were done online - ie I filled in an Income & Expenditure form , Payplan reviewed it and then made (increased) monthly repayment proposals.

The revised proposals were never rejected.
  • TimeToDoIt
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Antonic well done on being debt free. It must feel great doesn't it? Knowing that every pound you earn is yours. Would you say your outlook has changed though post debt ?
    ~~I am debt free~~
  • antonic
    antonic Posts: 1,977 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    TimeToDoIt wrote: »
    Antonic well done on being debt free. It must feel great doesn't it? Knowing that every pound you earn is yours. Would you say your outlook has changed though post debt ?

It sure does feel good.

My lifestyle hasnt changed though !

I am still AF, I still look for bargains in Asda and I still take my pack lunches to work !.

The big change was to go on holiday this year with my dad to a battlefield tour of the D Day beaches.

Oh - my credit rating with Noddle is 1/5, when I was upto my eyeballs in debt it was 3/5 with three defaulted credit cards - go figure !
  • TimeToDoIt
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Before I admitted I was in debt, I went away on plush weekends, I ate sandwiches from m&s each lunchtime, I bought fashionable clothes from the high street each week pretty much.

Once I admitted I was in debt I started taking packed lunch to work, I rarely bought full price clothes off the high street and I always look for offers when food shopping.

I hope when I come out the other side of the debt tunnel I'll still be like the second paragraph.
    ~~I am debt free~~
  • jubilee14
    jubilee14 Posts: 331 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    antonic wrote: »
    Towards the end of my DMP with Payplan, my annual reviews were done online - ie I filled in an Income & Expenditure form , Payplan reviewed it and then made (increased) monthly repayment proposals.

The revised proposals were never rejected.

what is also great is it doesnt seem a year since you were counting down Antonic so hopefully it wont seem like an eternity till am DF too.

thats cheered me right up:j
    LBM Sept 2012
    started DMP 1.11.12
    Debt [STRIKE]£37012[/STRIKE]/£0 DFD January 2019 :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business