Immoral_angel's Debt Diary

Options

Comments

• PeachPickle
    PeachPickle Posts: 9,924 Forumite
    Options
    Well done on the ebay sales, nice tidy sum :)
    DFW Nerd #104 I :heartpuls my Kitten :)and my hat :heartpuls
    OD Girls on Tour 08 - Barcelona - HUGE SUCCESS!
    OD Girls on Tour 09 - Dublin - November!!
    If you believe you can achieve innit!
    Sexy beer?
  • Verbatim
    Verbatim Posts: 4,830 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Wow that's fantastic. Well done on getting so much on the ebay front.
    CCs @0% £24k Dec 05 £19,621.41 Au £13400 S 12600 Oct £11,981 £9481 £7500 Nov £7250 D £7100 Jan 6950 F £5800 Mar£5400 May £4830 June £4660 July £4460 Aug £3200, S £900, £0 18/9/07 DFW Nerd 042
  • Phoenix79_2
    Phoenix79_2 Posts: 1,434 Forumite
    Options
    Its amazing how much money you can raise by selling stuff you never use anymore. I'm nearly £200 up on selling old mobile phones that have been sitting in drawers for months/years :j
  • sophiesmum_2
    sophiesmum_2 Posts: 4,965 Forumite
    Options
    well done on your e bay sales. You will soon have that first debt paid off.:T

sophiesmum
    Reduce,re-use, recycle.

• immoral_angeluk
    Options
    Looks like we're going to be paying Steve's Dell off first with the ebay funds. He called them up today and to settle it today would be £317! Much less than we thought! Also considering we've got our normal payment going out on the 28th by the time all the ebay money has cleared and is in the bank ready to pay the final figure will be even less! Woohoo! Once that's paid off we look at paying off another one soon as (Not sure exactly which yet as we have another company (debt collectors) to call to negotiate a final settlement .. so we'll see... but at the moment it just feels great knowing we'll be able to pay a debt completely off and save ourselves £22 a month in the process!!!
    Feeling much more positive about clearing off our debts now!
    Total 'Failed Business' Debt £29,043
    Que sera, sera. <3
  • benbenandme
    benbenandme Posts: 12,175 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    Well done on your ebay sales!!! Any more stuff laying round that you could list towards another debt?? Gets pretty addictive doesn't it?!
    Mortgage Total: £55,900 / £75,000
    2024 Savings: £2532
  • D&DD
    D&DD Posts: 4,405 Forumite
    Options
    :T Well done on taking such a positive step towards your debts and thats a great total !! It feels great to finally start taking control of the debts rather than being controlled by them.Well done to you both :D
  • Mrs_Sparkle
    Mrs_Sparkle Posts: 1,805 Forumite
    Options
    Well done Sarah on your fantastic eBay sales! I bet you've got more stuff in your house that you could list now... it gets addictive doesn't it.

I'll be keeping an eye on your diary as a fellow preggie lady. Good luck!
    Debt at highest May 2006: £27,472.24
    currently: £13,353.25
    DFW Nerd 178
    Proud to be dealing with my debts
  • sophiesmum_2
    sophiesmum_2 Posts: 4,965 Forumite
    Options
    :T :T :T
    Great result from your e bay stuff. It will feel great when you pay off that first debt:j :j And you will free up the money each month that you used to pay on it:T so you win twice.
    keep up the good work Sarah

sophiesmum:D
    Reduce,re-use, recycle.

• immoral_angeluk
    Options
    Quickie update time!! In our savings account we now have 2 cheques from ebay in waiting to clear totalling £22.45.. and we're waiting for the paypal money to clear from ebay which is another £249.38 so we have £271.83 (When everything's clear) towards our debts... PLUS I've just counted out our penny pint glass and we have another £6.45 in there....
    So total savings at the moment are £278.28, and we still have some payments outstanding from ebay! So we're well on the way to paying off Steve's dell! And we've not even started our november challenge yet!!!!
    WOOHOO!

We have spent a fair bit of money sending ebay things but we were given cash on collection for an amp so we've not lost any of our own money as we've been using ebay money. :)
    Total 'Failed Business' Debt £29,043
    Que sera, sera. <3
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family