Lucielle's daring debt free journey

Comments

• roxy7699
    roxy7699 Posts: 1,067 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    mmm, Ill have some crumble please, and can I be cheeky and take some flapjacks for my dd? lol
  • jenjade
    jenjade Posts: 8,418 Forumite
    hi i love diaries good luck you can do it have you looked at up your income thread?
    :j Proud mum to Jade age 10 years and Baby Ellie born Christmas Day:eek: with a broke heart :( Proven to be a little fighter and battling on with her heart condition :j
  • lucielle
    lucielle Posts: 10,716 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Which crumb;e would that be? I have rhubarb with orange and a hint of cinnamon or apple and raspberry, cream, ice cream or home made custard. Could be struggling on the flapjack front as my 4 locusts are home from school and they have nearly eaten the lot.
    L
    Total Debt Dec 07 £59875.83 Overdrafts £2900,New Debt Figure ZERO !!!!!!:j 08/06/2013
    Lucielle's Daring Debt Free Journey
    DFD Before we Die!!!! Long Haul Supporter #124
  • taxi73
    taxi73 Posts: 20,815 Forumite
    You are doing so well with the debt busting so far..you have paid a fair chunk off ..your puds sound lovely.
  • roxy7699
    Ooo Rhubarb with orange and cinnamon x 2 with um, runny cream please. Have you got a recipe to hand for that it sounds delish.
  • lucielle
    I cut the rhubarb into chunks about 1" and then bake it in the oven until soft. Slap into a dish add some sugar until its how you like it, add some cinnamon and squeeze an orange over it. Put into a dish and then add the crumble topping. Sorry I can't give you any weights as just pick a load from the garden and make up as I go along. We are having the crunch for pudding and the crumbles have gone into the big white box.
    L
    Total Debt Dec 07 £59875.83 Overdrafts £2900,New Debt Figure ZERO !!!!!!:j 08/06/2013
  • roxy7699
    No thats great thank you, it was the orange bit I was wondering about.
  • Keeping_Positive
    Keeping_Positive Posts: 4,750 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    mmmm crumble

Whats happening or not happening on the whats the cost snowball site?
    :j
    May 2013 new beginnings:j
  • lucielle
    I can't seem to get it 'snowball' and every time I have done I have lost the lot.

On a dfw front just made 2 card payments for a total of £138. Another tiny step towards freedom. Doesn't look like I will be working this weekend.

On a happier note, off to the theatre tonight with a friend who has a free ticket, so I will just pay for drinks and I think she will be driving. Have a good weekend.
    L
  • lucielle
    Enjoyed the theatre last night. Bought drinks in the interval as friend drove. Nothing much planned for today, work hasn't phoned so it looks like I am not needed. Hopefully get some weeding done in the veggie patch. Washing to peg out and meal plans to do. Have a good weekend.
    L
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family