Quit everything , and start again over 50?

Options
1451452453454455457»

Comments

• another_casualty
    Options
    When I got back to the flat yesterday , the landlady left me a bunch of flowers . Would've preferred chocolates, but an unexpected nice touch ;)
    2 hours sleep . Maybe that could be because of the sleep I had for a couple of hours on the chair after the pub .
    Had to go to Poole to get a few bits . I must say, the staff at Robert Dyass were fantastic . Popped around to my friends for coffee , and now I'm sitting on the balcony of my current flat.
    I'm gonna miss that .

I assume painting will start tomorrow .

Probably do the new thread tomorrow, if I can remember how I can make a link from this thread . :)
  • another_casualty
    Options
    Silly question alert : how do you post. Link when starting a thread , using an iPad ?
    I've tried, but obviously missing something ;)
  • Tea_Pea_Dee
    Tea_Pea_Dee Posts: 3,978 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5349916

On an iPad here too. Go to the address bar at top of page and Hold finger/thumb/toe Down fairly hard until select all appears. Press this, then copy will appear. Press that and go to your new thread. Hold above appendage(s) down hard and paste will appear. Press and hey presto link will appear. I have done it for you, if it is easier for you to copy the link from my post.

Congrats AC, you have done so well. Yaaaaaaaaay to AC. Looking forward to the next thread. JK Rowling started off much the same as you, and look what happened to her :cool::D

Respect for ourselves guides our morals, respect for others guides our manners~Laurence Sterne
    All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others~George Orwell
  • another_casualty
    Options
    Wow! Thanks a lot, for that .:)
    Also thanks for the really kind words tea pea :)
    Doubt it j k , complained as much about humid weather ,or moaned about work colleagues etc:)

I will check the link etc.and start new thread later :)
  • another_casualty
    Options
    I've posted new thread on debt free diaries .

We'll see how that goes , I guess .

• triple_choc_chip
    Options
    Debt Free 🍾 since 6.8.13 £31,997
    Saving for🎄Xmas ☃️ 🎁 2024 £104/£365 28.6%
    6 mth 🆘 fund £6k
    Mortgage offset fund £5.2k/£63.1k
    It turns out the answer to my problems wasn’t at the bottom of this tub of ice-cream, 🍨 but the important thing is that I tried...
  • another_casualty
    Options
    Thanks triple choc . :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills