Raymond Briggs' The Snowman book voucher inside the Christmas edition of RT (merged)

Options
In the Christmas edition of Radio Times (19th Dec '09 - 1st Jan '10) there's a voucher inside for a free copy of The Snowman book by Raymond Briggs.

From 14th-24th Dec, you can collect it from either any Early Learning Centre or post off the coupon with £1.99 to cover postage.

Store finder

Comments

• debidoodle
    debidoodle Posts: 1,152 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks op, have bought the Radio Times and we have a store where I live.
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    In the double Christmas issue of Radio Times there is a coupon for a free copy of the classic Christmas tale "The Snowman" which can be used at any Early Learning Centre (including those inside larger Mothercare stores) between 14th and 24th December. It can also be ordered by post but this incurs a £1.99 postage and packing charge. Postal orders must be received by 31st December.
    2020 Wins:
  • *Scottish*Lass*
    Options
    Sorry, but this is already posted. :)
    .•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:Scottish & proud of it! .•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:
  • M_A_R_I_E
    Options
    Picked mine up today - will be a nice addition to the Christmas Eve hamper I'm doing for my children.
  • pipjes
    pipjes Posts: 479 Forumite
    Options
    thanks op, collected mine today, no words just lovely picutres for you to make up the story to along with !!
  • SueMaggie
    SueMaggie Posts: 2,006 Forumite
    Options
    I have a voucher I won't be using so if anyone would like it please send me a PM. First come, first served.

I'll even post the voucher to you First Class as a gesture towards the season of goodwill.
  • butterfly2001
    Options
    Hello, is there by any chance anyone else has a spare voucher?!
    A big thank you to all those who post on the forum and make it a worthwhile place!!!:j

• grunnie
    grunnie Posts: 1,789 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    It is pushing it to call it a book more of a pamphlet I would say but the pictures inside are great. :D
  • bethesda
    bethesda Posts: 539 Forumite
    Options
    grunnie wrote: »
    It is pushing it to call it a book more of a pamphlet I would say but the pictures inside are great. :D

it'll be classed as paperback - im not complaining tho it's good enough to whip my grandaughter into a frenzy next xmas!:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure