Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • poolielad
    • By poolielad 20th Sep 19, 3:38 PM
    • 151Posts
    • 44Thanks
    poolielad
    0 WOW
    All inclusive hotels in Lanzarote
    • 20th Sep 19, 3:38 PM
    0 WOW
    All inclusive hotels in Lanzarote 20th Sep 19 at 3:38 PM
    Need a bit of help please, booked flight for lanzarote from 12june 2020 for 2 weeks for a family of 5 3 adults 2 children.......

I now need help finding a all inclusive hotel. We only want 1 room.....
    Not fussed on which resort we go to as long as it is good for families, and nearby beach.... Ideally the hotel will be family friendly with some pool slides....
    My budget is between £1500 to £2000....
    Is my budget realistic??? And any help would really be appreciated....

Thanks in advance.
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE Forum Team
Page 1
    • NoodleDoodleMan
    • By NoodleDoodleMan 21st Sep 19, 10:52 AM
    • 1,172 Posts
    • 442 Thanks
    NoodleDoodleMan
    • 21st Sep 19, 10:52 AM
    • 21st Sep 19, 10:52 AM
    We've had two stays in the H10 Lanzarote Princess in Playa Blanca, all good, would have no hesitation in returning.

We like Playa Blanca, just the right size and ambiance for us quiet living hillbillys.

https://www.h10hotels.com/en/lanzarote-hotels/h10-lanzarote-princess?tc_alt=32401&n_okw=h10%20hotel%20playa%20 blanca_p_1t1_c_59259427169&gclid=Cj0KCQjwlJfsBRDUA RIsAIDHsWorHAp9iQ6dL_Y4AvvKR7phQRVJwzcxg3qzFprUGR3 uRZdI96QUM0AaAoyEEALw_wcB

You'd need to check out the children's facilities to ensure they are sufficient.

They have accommodation with bedroom and adjoining lounge which has fold down bed settees, might fit your needs.

No idea about prices - so I can't comment on that aspect.

There will be plenty of suitable alternatives of course.
    Last edited by NoodleDoodleMan; 21-09-2019 at 10:55 AM.
    • poolielad
    • By poolielad 23rd Sep 19, 1:31 PM
    • 151 Posts
    • 44 Thanks
    poolielad
    • 23rd Sep 19, 1:31 PM
    • 23rd Sep 19, 1:31 PM
    bump bump bump
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE Forum Team
    • leylandsunaddict
    • By leylandsunaddict 23rd Sep 19, 8:43 PM
    • 1,710 Posts
    • 1,210 Thanks
    leylandsunaddict
    • 23rd Sep 19, 8:43 PM
    • 23rd Sep 19, 8:43 PM
    You might find a handful near to the top end of your budget, but whether you get much choice having 3 + 2 in one room even assuming the children are under school age, given your dates.

Try the Morromar in Puerto del Carmen or the Blue Sea Costa Teguise where the accommodation is apartments because the complexes used to be self catering, back in the good old days! 5 in an actual hotel room would be a challenge I think.
    • Potbellypig
    • By Potbellypig 24th Sep 19, 9:31 AM
    • 537 Posts
    • 387 Thanks
    Potbellypig
    • 24th Sep 19, 9:31 AM
    • 24th Sep 19, 9:31 AM
    The Morromar is awful. Wouldn't go near the place again.

I haven't looked but for £1500-£2000 all inclusive for 5 people then you're going to be looking at the really cheap and cheerful ones. 2 weeks is a long time to spend in a dump.

Have a look on On The Beach/Sunshine/Love Holidays etc and put your details in. This will give you more of an idea of what £2k will get you in June.
    • mattyprice4004
    • By mattyprice4004 24th Sep 19, 12:02 PM
    • 4,221 Posts
    • 3,884 Thanks
    mattyprice4004
    • 24th Sep 19, 12:02 PM
    • 24th Sep 19, 12:02 PM
    bump bump bump
    Originally posted by poolielad
    Instead of just bumping the thread, why not take the time to thank the poster above you who took the time to reply?
    • poolielad
    • By poolielad 26th Sep 19, 11:36 PM
    • 151 Posts
    • 44 Thanks
    poolielad
    • 26th Sep 19, 11:36 PM
    • 26th Sep 19, 11:36 PM
    Instead of just bumping the thread, why not take the time to thank the poster above you who took the time to reply?
    Originally posted by mattyprice4004

Any chance you could mind your own business??
    • NoodleDoodleMan
    • By NoodleDoodleMan 27th Sep 19, 7:32 PM
    • 1,172 Posts
    • 442 Thanks
    NoodleDoodleMan
    • 27th Sep 19, 7:32 PM
    • 27th Sep 19, 7:32 PM
    Seconded.

A thank you acknowledgement never goes amiss.
    • poolielad
    • By poolielad 28th Sep 19, 1:50 AM
    • 151 Posts
    • 44 Thanks
    poolielad
    • 28th Sep 19, 1:50 AM
    • 28th Sep 19, 1:50 AM
    Seconded.

A thank you acknowledgement never goes amiss.
    Originally posted by NoodleDoodleMan

Just for the record Noodle..... I did thank your post before I bumped this post, si instead of jumping on the bandwagon I suggest you open your eyes before jumping on the bandwagon.... If all you are fishing for is thanks then I wont bother asking on this site again.......
    • NoodleDoodleMan
    • By NoodleDoodleMan 28th Sep 19, 8:51 AM
    • 1,172 Posts
    • 442 Thanks
    NoodleDoodleMan
    Just for the record Noodle..... I did thank your post before I bumped this post, si instead of jumping on the bandwagon I suggest you open your eyes before jumping on the bandwagon.... If all you are fishing for is thanks then I wont bother asking on this site again
    AFAIK there is no way of the receipient knowing where a thanks emanates from.

I was brought up to acknowledge anybody who did me a favour in the traditional manner - a simple routine courtesy.

Must be a generational thing ?

I'm happy to answer any query - your resignation is not accepted !!!
    • YorkshireBoy
    • By YorkshireBoy 28th Sep 19, 9:14 AM
    • 30,976 Posts
    • 18,988 Thanks
    YorkshireBoy
    I'm on the 'old' forum layout, but don't you see this below your post?...
    The Following User Says Thank You to NoodleDoodleMan For This Useful Post: Show me >>
    • lea2012
    • By lea2012 28th Sep 19, 12:21 PM
    • 685 Posts
    • 768 Thanks
    lea2012
    We stayed in the Morromar in 2017 and found it fine. Rooms were really spacious and airy and the pools were great too. Food got a bit repetitive but they had 3 theme nights a week to break it up a bit. Entertainment wasn't great, but my daughter was 11 at the time and not interested in kids clubs and mini discos. Young kids would have no problem. Great location too, only 10 mins to beach and shops and half hour walk into puerto del Carmen.
    We payed about £25 each a night for our room on an all inclusive basis in July school holidays through travel republic so really can't complain at that price for what we got!
    Lea :confused:
    • poolielad
    • By poolielad 29th Sep 19, 1:41 PM
    • 151 Posts
    • 44 Thanks
    poolielad

I was brought up to acknowledge anybody who did me a favour in the traditional manner - a simple routine courtesy.

Must be a generational thing ?

I'm happy to answer any query - your resignation is not accepted !!!

Like I said.... I did thank you...........so its not a generation thing on my end, maybe not looking is a generation thing on your end!!!!
    • NoodleDoodleMan
    • By NoodleDoodleMan 30th Sep 19, 12:41 PM
    • 1,172 Posts
    • 442 Thanks
    NoodleDoodleMan
    As I mentioned - where to look ?

The running total of thanks received does not link back to the sender AFAIK.

Have you found anything yet ?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

121Posts Today

1,695Users online

Martin's Twitter