Student finance Wales postgraduate grants

Hi guys, I only found out today about the grants that are available to students living in Wales (I’m welsh and live in Wales by the way, and would be entitled to the full £6,885). Unfortunately, I won’t have enough time to register for the course (Masters degree course) starting in October 2019. So, I guess I will have to wait until next next year. But I’m not sure if the grants will still be available for courses starting in 2020 (i.e 2020/2021 academic year). Does anyone know if this 19/20 funding is just a one-off or if it will continue for the foreseeable future? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Hi guys, I only found out today about the grants that are available to students living in Wales (I’m welsh and live in Wales by the way, and would be entitled to the full £6,885). Unfortunately, I won’t have enough time to register for the course (Masters degree course) starting in October 2019. So, I guess I will have to wait until next next year. But I’m not sure if the grants will still be available for courses starting in 2020 (i.e 2020/2021 academic year). Does anyone know if this 19/20 funding is just a one-off or if it will continue for the foreseeable future? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Wait while I check my crystal ball.
  • _shel wrote: »
    Wait while I check my crystal ball.

Hi _shel, thanks for your reply. So I guess it hasn’t been announced if the postgraduate grants will continue in academic year 2020/2021 then?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure