Sainsbury’s 25% off wine

Sainsbury’s
Buy any 6 or more save 25%

For delivery from 16/08/2019 to 26/08/2019

Add to your trolley the stated combination of products from the list below and you'll only be charged the offer price at checkout. Promotion not in all stores

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Not available in Scotland
    Only applies to bottles over £5 and not to house wine, bottles under 75cl, gift sets and wine boxes/bags
  • bodacious
    bodacious Posts: 450 Forumite
    thanks for the heads up, will check this out this afternoon.
  • Bacman
    Bacman Posts: 537 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    Apparently Sainsburys are not honouring their offer this time. My parents ordered 8 bottles during the offer, for delivery last Thursday (well inside the offer date), they only were offered 4 bottles as stocks were low however also did not offer the wines at the 25% off rate as wanted full price on the receipt, so my parents refused the items.

This happened to them last time too.

Not good Sainsburys...
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Bacman wrote: »
    Apparently Sainsburys are not honouring their offer this time. My parents ordered 8 bottles during the offer, for delivery last Thursday (well inside the offer date), they only were offered 4 bottles as stocks were low however also did not offer the wines at the 25% off rate as wanted full price on the receipt, so my parents refused the items.

This happened to them last time too.

Not good Sainsburys...

Should choose no subs then or just go in store although I accept it might not be easy/convenient.
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    bodacious wrote: »
    thanks for the heads up, will check this out this afternoon.

Ends tomorrow when your local store ( don't believe the Sainsbury's Local stores have the offer) closes.
  • Bacman
    Bacman Posts: 537 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    DCFC79 wrote: »
    Should choose no subs then or just go in store although I accept it might not be easy/convenient.
    They do "no substitutions", and point is they are in their mid 80's so that is why it is easier for them to get online deliveries - I get their fresh fruit and veg as that needs handpicking but things like liquids they get. That is beside the point anyway - Sainsburys offer a deal and you expect them to honour it - if the items are ordered for delivery before closing of offer you expect to get the offer price...
  • pjran
    pjran Posts: 1,902 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Bacman wrote: »
    They do "no substitutions", and point is they are in their mid 80's so that is why it is easier for them to get online deliveries - I get their fresh fruit and veg as that needs handpicking but things like liquids they get. That is beside the point anyway - Sainsburys offer a deal and you expect them to honour it - if the items are ordered for delivery before closing of offer you expect to get the offer price...

Oh dear what a shame. I’ve never had a problem with Sainsbury’s and even recommended my friend order online for delivery. It’s so convenient getting delivery especially as the nearest store is over half an hour drive.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure