Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Former MSE Andrea
    • By Former MSE Andrea 15th Dec 04, 1:42 PM
    • 9,418Posts
    • 22,339Thanks
    Former MSE Andrea
    Wallflower or Warpath?
    • 15th Dec 04, 1:42 PM
    Wallflower or Warpath? 15th Dec 04 at 1:42 PM
    Whatís your response if a product/service isnít up to scratch?

A. I donít do anything Ė Iíd be too embarrassed and try to avoid confrontation at all costs
    B. I let them know then and there and give them the opportunity to rectify the problem immediately
    C. I Ďkick up a stinkí to try and get the maximum compensation
    D. I never accept their first offer of compensation and always ask for more
    E. It depends on the value of the product Ė if itís just a few quid Iíd not bother

Click on reply to discuss or vote here
Page 1
    • Former MSE Andrea
    • By Former MSE Andrea 21st Dec 04, 10:10 AM
    • 9,418 Posts
    • 22,339 Thanks
    Former MSE Andrea
    • 21st Dec 04, 10:10 AM
    Re: Wallflower or Warpath?
    • 21st Dec 04, 10:10 AM
    Wallflower or Warpath? Whatís your response if a product/service isnít up to scratch?

b. I usually let them know and hope they'll rectify the problem. 36.7% - (237 Votes)
    e. It depends on the value of the product Ė if itís just a few quid Iíd not bother 32.4% - (209 Votes)
    c. I Ďkick up a stinkí to try and get the maximum compensation 18.4% - (119 Votes)
    d. I never accept their first offer of compensation and always ask for more 8.2% - (53 Votes)
    a. Iím too embarrassed, and try to avoid confrontation at all costs 4.1% - (27 Votes)

Total Votes: 645
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,425Posts Today

7,017Users online

Martin's Twitter