Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • topoftherock
    • By topoftherock 6th Sep 19, 7:42 PM
    • 123Posts
    • 12Thanks
    topoftherock
    Student finance Wales postgraduate grants
    • 6th Sep 19, 7:42 PM
    Student finance Wales postgraduate grants 6th Sep 19 at 7:42 PM
    Hi guys, I only found out today about the grants that are available to students living in Wales (Iím welsh and live in Wales by the way, and would be entitled to the full £6,885). Unfortunately, I wonít have enough time to register for the course (Masters degree course) starting in October 2019. So, I guess I will have to wait until next next year. But Iím not sure if the grants will still be available for courses starting in 2020 (i.e 2020/2021 academic year). Does anyone know if this 19/20 funding is just a one-off or if it will continue for the foreseeable future? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Page 1
    • _shel
    • By _shel 7th Sep 19, 4:53 AM
    • 2,350 Posts
    • 4,325 Thanks
    _shel
    • 7th Sep 19, 4:53 AM
    • 7th Sep 19, 4:53 AM
    Hi guys, I only found out today about the grants that are available to students living in Wales (Iím welsh and live in Wales by the way, and would be entitled to the full £6,885). Unfortunately, I wonít have enough time to register for the course (Masters degree course) starting in October 2019. So, I guess I will have to wait until next next year. But Iím not sure if the grants will still be available for courses starting in 2020 (i.e 2020/2021 academic year). Does anyone know if this 19/20 funding is just a one-off or if it will continue for the foreseeable future? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Originally posted by topoftherock
    Wait while I check my crystal ball.
    • topoftherock
    • By topoftherock 7th Sep 19, 7:01 AM
    • 123 Posts
    • 12 Thanks
    topoftherock
    • 7th Sep 19, 7:01 AM
    • 7th Sep 19, 7:01 AM
    Wait while I check my crystal ball.
    Originally posted by _shel
    Hi _shel, thanks for your reply. So I guess it hasnít been announced if the postgraduate grants will continue in academic year 2020/2021 then?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,684Posts Today

8,654Users online

Martin's Twitter