Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Martin
    • By MSE Martin 16th Jul 04, 7:22 PM
    • 8,116Posts
    • 42,310Thanks
    MSE Martin
    A New Name for Revenge
    • 16th Jul 04, 7:22 PM
    A New Name for Revenge 16th Jul 04 at 7:22 PM
    16 July 2004: What's the name for revenge? I'm due to start a new board in the Chat Room based on my 'Revenge. How to get free cash from credit cards article'. The discussion is that we need a snappy name to call the process. People have been making the suggestions please vote on your favourite. (to discuss this or see past polls click here)

Beeting (BTing)
    Snaffling
    Sponging
    Stoozing
    Super-tarting
Page 1
    • MSE Martin
    • By MSE Martin 7th Aug 04, 1:40 AM
    • 8,116 Posts
    • 42,310 Thanks
    MSE Martin
    • 7th Aug 04, 1:40 AM
    Re: A New Name for Revenge
    • 7th Aug 04, 1:40 AM
    Previous Poll Topic: 16 July 2004: What's the name for revenge? I'm due to start a new board in the Chat Room based on my 'Revenge. How to get free cash from credit cards article'. The discussion is that we need a snappy name to call the process. People have been making the suggestions please vote on your favourite. (to discuss this or see past polls click here)

Super-tarting 34.1% - (746 Votes)
    Snaffling 28.3% - (618 Votes)
    Stoozing 20.5% - (448 Votes)
    Beeting (BTing) 12% - (263 Votes)
    Sponging 4.8% - (106 Votes)

Total Votes: 2183
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,515Posts Today

7,240Users online

Martin's Twitter