IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

parking eye fine(first ever)

124»

Comments

• Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,257
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    MEMBER02 wrote: »
    got my ticket cancelled,letter from pe confirming this

Great result OP, I'm pleased to have been involved in this thread. Thanks for the positive update.

Whilst I despise the (more recent) highly predatory instinct of ParkingEye, especially the ramping up and persecution of the Aldi customers via the LBA debacle, I must say that when faced with the inevitable (no win) they do seem to have the degree of common sense necessary to withdraw with a bit of grace.

Feel genuinely happy for you MEMBER02.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • MEMBER02
    MEMBER02 Posts: 811 Forumite
    Umkomaas wrote: »
    Great result OP, I'm pleased to have been involved in this thread. Thanks for the positive update.

Whilst I despise the (more recent) highly predatory instinct of ParkingEye, especially the ramping up and persecution of the Aldi customers via the LBA debacle, I must say that when faced with the inevitable (no win) they do seem to have the degree of common sense necessary to withdraw with a bit of grace.

Feel genuinely happy for you MEMBER02.
    Thanks umkomaas for your kind words,i think the reason for them cancelling the ticket was due to the intervention of farmfoods who have been very helpful and fair dealing with this matter.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure