IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Missed WS deadline N24 received

Comments

• 1505grandad
    1505grandad Posts: 2,910 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    You have not redacted your name, ref.nos, etc. everything is visible.
  • lolaive
    lolaive Posts: 17 Forumite
    https://i.postimg.cc/gjf1k0gN/20191025-172405.jpg
    Sorry.Hopefully this will suffice.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,404 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    As expected, you lost due to not filing any evidence or WS.

They are free to enter a CCJ against you so you need to contact them to pay in full, sorry. If you pay in full (NOT instalments) within 30 days there will be no CCJ remaining on your file at all.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • lolaive
    Ok thanks for that. I have received a letter from the court some months back saying that they have received acknowledgement of my defence for which I submitted along with the directions questionnaire.As I am not really privvy to all this stuff I thought that would be enough.
    Also I am in an IVA at the moment and will be for the next 2 years and was wondering how this affects things if at all?
  • lolaive
    Surely I should get instructions from the court on how to make payment and a final amount of what is owed.
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,567 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    lolaive wrote: »
    Also I am in an IVA at the moment and will be for the next 2 years and was wondering how this affects things if at all?
    The question you are now asking is well outside the scope of a parking tickets forum.

There is a MSE board specifically for IVA issues:
  • lolaive
    Ok and the rest?
  • KeithP
    Ok and the rest?
    I'm sorry, I only saw one question.
  • lolaive
    I will elaborate.If I received an acknowledgement of defence surely that means defence submitted , no?
    Also how will I know how much I need to pay and whether costs have been incurred and get instructions on this?
  • KeithP
    edited 25 October 2019 at 9:33PM
    I will elaborate.If I received an acknowledgement of defence surely that means defence submitted , no?
    Yes, that's what it means but you appear to have subsequently ignored the Order by DJ Rowland, in that you failed to file any evidence in support of that.

I'm guessing, but I suspect if you were to look at that DJ Rowland Order, it included something like:
    Each party must deliver to every other party and to the court office copies of all documents on which he intends to rely at the hearing no later than [ . . . ] [14 days before the hearing].

Also how will I know how much I need to pay and whether costs have been incurred and get instructions on this?
    Until the Claimant applies for Judgment, you owe nothing. Patience.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure