Asda Price Guarantee to be scrapped - MSE News

Options
13»

Comments

• TOP_CAT
    TOP_CAT Posts: 583 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    That means the receipt has no value as the shop or basket didnt conform to the terms and conditions .
    Best to try some more receipts and print the voucher before the 3rd oct
  • swanie007
    Options
    Why do Asda presume we shoppers don't want his any more. I have saved quite a bit over the years and looked forward to doing so in the future. Guess its not to be. It's so annoying that supermarkets can hold you over a barrel.
  • TOP_CAT
    TOP_CAT Posts: 583 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 19 May 2020 at 3:37AM
    Options
    Its not a presumption.... Asda is providing a whitewash or marketing lies if you like .
    Nothing new in the supermarket game .
    Your 100% correct about the supermarkets having us over a barrel that is their intention and step by step year by year its going to get worse than it currently is .
    The supermarkets present a face that is all about the shoppers benefit which is BS. They are all about themselves .
    Many of the staff buy into this and are just as bad although not all .

I am still returning a few items purchased with Apgs to fund some of the Nov shopping although its a much smaller spend this month compared to past months spends using 95-98% apgs..
    The customer services lady took offence to this as she saw the returned item was purchased with apgs and gave me the customary shallow insinuation and very direct dirty look .
    Many of the staff detest apg use and could would be differcult in many ways if using a number of APG,s
    Its unfortunate the promotion has finished financially but also for other reasons .
    Cant say I miss the staffs attitude and they dont miss me handing over apgs thats for certain
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure