Handmade Card Presentation Boxes and Bulk Buy Card Stock (UK)

belasta
belasta Posts: 48 Forumite
First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
I am making invites for my sister In law for the christening of my niece.

Invites look great but she has asked to look into maybe having boxes for the cards instead if just put in envelopes.

Can anyone suggest a reasonable supplier for the boxes for these (these are 6x6 but would be making more in future)

Also anyone know any good suppliers for bulk buy designed card stock - almost ran out of the pattern stock i bought from the Works which cost quite a bit and would like to see if I could find a better supplier if I ever get asked again.

The cheaper the better but would like good quality too! X
:pGetting married in 2017

Wins of 2016: Hotel Overnight Stay, 2 Cinema tickets...

Comments

• emsi_b
    emsi_b Posts: 364 Forumite
    First Anniversary Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper
    Hi! Not sure if you have a die cutting machine, but Tattered Lace do metal dies to make your own boxes with- they're on my wish list, so can't tell you how good they are, but they come in A5 size.

Paper wise, I love Limetree crafts paper and card- you can buy online, or you can catch them at papercrafting shows. There is patterned, plain and textured card and paper available. Otherwise, I just keep my eyes open for offers at The Works, Hobbycraft etc.

There's also a Country Baskets near me, but the stock they have varies, so you might not want to rely on them if you're making a big batch.
    Make £2024 in 2024- £352.54/£2024

41/200- bust my craft stash 2024! £10.80 spent
    211/200- bust my craft stash 2023!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills