Bt reward problem claiming

12346»

Comments

• I'm STILL waiting for my reward card despite constant promises, fake 'dispatched' emails, and extended delivery times. How a company the size of BT can get away with a scam like this is beyond me. I'm giving them till the end of this week and I'll be contacting trading standards.
  • boatman
    boatman Posts: 4,699 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    I'm STILL waiting for my reward card despite constant promises, fake 'dispatched' emails, and extended delivery times. How a company the size of BT can get away with a scam like this is beyond me. I'm giving them till the end of this week and I'll be contacting trading standards.
    Have you chased it up via this link:
    https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/6090
  • Update: some time after I activated my card and sent the code to the BT employee who contacted me, he did add £25 to my PureCard charge. He didn't do it immediately, but did do it after some prompting. They do seem to be slow even when they do what they said they'd do.
  • iSaving
    iSaving Posts: 117 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I had an issue with this a while ago. BT said they'd posted the card, but it was never received. They said they could see it was unused and so could cancel it and send me another one or deposit the amount to my bank account, which is what I did.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure