Dolly's list for life.......

Comments

• If you love lists you should do a bullet journal! I am currently in my second month and i love it!!

I tried to post a link but I'm a newbie so I'm not allowed! But if you just google "bullet journal" loads will come up. (I just bought a cheap notebook from amazon and used Pinterest for ideas!)

Good luck with your goals!
  • Oh Moonstar I love the sound of that!

Will need to have a wee look.

Dxxx
  • I love a list too. I always try and break goals into 'smart' goals, it helps me to break it down into simple, manageable steps. Good luck! X
    19/12/14: Spent 10 years of savings!!
    :heart2: ..... to buy my first home. :heart2:
    11K OP 31.03.19

Current goal: €151,000 deposit Ireland and counting, to buy Spring 2022 we hope!
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,176 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Sorry, thought this would copy as the smart goals :(
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • * Stop stuffing my greedy face with food and get to 10st
    * Stop spending unnecessarily
    * No more buying stationary until every last bit of paper and pen has been used
    * No more buying toiletries until every last lotion and potion has been used
    * Declutter my life of all that is not needed
    * Have funnnnnnnnnnnnn

Dxxx

So update on the stationary point - I finished a notebook in work today and on to one from the stock I have in the cupboard :rotfl:

Only about another 50 to use :p

I could happily buy a nice bit of stationary every time I see one but I will resist!

Dxxx
  • beanielou
    I am a stationary lover too!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• Phew busy morning already!

* Work
    * Surveys (want to get at least £2.50 today across all sites)
    * Check CC balance (waiting on a £35 refund)

Not much left to do when you are in work for 10hrs a day :(

Dxxx

So managed to get £6.45 in surveys yesterday which is fab!

Still waiting on that refund, I'm going to send them a message online today about it.

Dxxx
  • * Work
    * Surveys (want to get at least £2.50 today across all sites)
    * Check CC balance (waiting on a £35 refund)
    * Lunch with a colleague
    * Visit my Sister

Got a half day today so can fit a bit more in.

Dxxx
  • beanielou
    Enjoy your day :)

• JoJoC
    JoJoC Posts: 1,836 Forumite
    I love a good list!

I'll be following your lists for inspiration as I'm stuck in an organisation rut right now. Good luck with your goals! Are you putting any measurables on your goals? A timeline?
    CC1: £4481.14/ £5031.14 (12% paid off, £600) | CC2:£3307/ £3807 (14.4% paid off, £550) | Loan: £10,528.20/ £15,792.30((33% paid off, £5,264))

July debt total: £24,630.44 | New debt total: £18,316.34 | Total debt paid: £6,414.10 (26%)
    *My debt busting and savings diary*
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport