Airtime Rewards

Options
Not sure where to post this, has anyone used Airtime Rewards? I signed up as I'm on o2 and I'm curious about how much money you actually get back

Comments

• wgt24
    wgt24 Posts: 16 Forumite
    Options
    I've been using Airtime Rewards for about 2 months now and have managed to earn £15 back off my phone bill so far, and I'm not a heavy shopper at all. It's literally free money back off your phone bill from shopping at stores you normally buy stuff at anyway, loving this app so far
  • charlotte1994
    Options
    wgt24 wrote: »
    I've been using Airtime Rewards for about 2 months now and have managed to earn £15 back off my phone bill so far, and I'm not a heavy shopper at all. It's literally free money back off your phone bill from shopping at stores you normally buy stuff at anyway, loving this app so far

I've already got £3 back! I didn't realise it worked with Papa Johns and I was surprised that I had money in there. Does the money come off your bill automatically?
  • wgt24
    Options
    I've already got £3 back! I didn't realise it worked with Papa Johns and I was surprised that I had money in there. Does the money come off your bill automatically?

Yeah Its great they've got Pizza Hut on there too, to get it off your phone bill you just earn up to the minimum redemption amount (it'll say in the app, £10 I think) then click redeem and it comes off your next bill :)
  • joshspeargraham
    Options
    Hey, I discovered Airtime via MyO2 and I've earned just short of £50 since December, mainly earning in Boots, Waitrose & PizzaExpress. One of my mates has racked up about £200 already :rotfl:
  • wgt24
    Options
    Just seen they've added loads of new brands including Topshop & Topman, Burton, Dorothy Perkins and a few others :cool2:
  • matty_art
    matty_art Posts: 219 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Just signed up to this but lots of the offers say “not valid with store cards”. Not entirely sure what this means - does it mean if I use my Boots advantage card or Holland and Barrett card etc I won’t get any cash back?
  • erin_transport
    Options
    I use this also. I’m averaging £5 off my bill each month on purchases I make weekly. Not going out of my way or buying extra at all so win win.
    On a mission!

2018 & 2019 MFW #138

On babystep2 (#DR)
  • JnnfrHln
    Options
    I’ve been using this app for a couple of months quite happily but recently I’ve made a number of high value purchases from Argo and not received my cash back. I escalated a case to get the cash back but have been fobbed off by them. I’ve not had any cash back from any retailer since last month but have been using my card regularly and it’s still register. Not impressed!
  • Dave_Gosport
    Dave_Gosport Posts: 64 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    JnnfrHln wrote: »
    I’ve been using this app for a couple of months quite happily but recently I’ve made a number of high value purchases from Argo and not received my cash back. I escalated a case to get the cash back but have been fobbed off by them. I’ve not had any cash back from any retailer since last month but have been using my card regularly and it’s still register. Not impressed!

If you use a banking app, screenshot your transactions from Argos and raise a case with them again showing this. It's happened to me once. They say allow 14 days for it to show up but I noticed that a few transactions I made at Boots didn't show up. So I sent them a screenshot of the transactions and the next day it showed up as "pending"

Hope that works for you.
  • thefirs
    thefirs Posts: 699 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I noticed that I have been receiving only 1% at Waitrose rather than the headlined 5%. I raised a ticket and tbeir reply said that it's up to the retailer as to what rate they award cashback.

I now see that you need to spend £75 to get just 4%, so unless you're a regular ton-up spender there it seems a bit pointless. By my calculation it'll be 2022 before I've reached the payout threshold.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure