Madasafish Questions/answers (merged threads)

Comments

• boatman
    boatman Posts: 4,699 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Just had a problem where the only website i could get to was Madasafish, strange. Had to turn off the computer and modem/router for 5mins to reset, all seems ok now. Anyone else??
  • Hi Boatman,

That's odd! Please keep us posted if that happens again!

Do you have Madasafish set as your homepage?

Kind regards,
    Samara
    Madasafish Customer Care
  • Hi Guys,

Just wanted to let you know about a new option in Webmail - we've got the option now to have items that are filtered into the spam folder deleted 'immediately'.

Kind regards,
    Samara
    Madasafish Customer Care
  • boatman
    boatman Posts: 4,699 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Hi Boatman,

That's odd! Please keep us posted if that happens again!

Do you have Madasafish set as your homepage?

Kind regards,
    Samara
    No, its not my home page, all seems ok now thanks.
  • tabath
    tabath Posts: 493 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Finished my contract period with madasafish a few months ago but am still with them paying £17.99 pm. Am now looking to renew and would also like phone calls with package as well. Are there any deals I could get?
    Starting MB- looking for Raf offers.

Amazon Club Sellers member 0015 come and join us make some space and get hold of some cash, we're on the Ebay and other auctions, Car Boot and Jumble Sales Board
  • Hi Tabath,

Could you please PM me your username and I'll see what the best is that we can do for you ;)

Kind regards,
    Samara
    Madasafish Customer Care
  • Hi All,

Just wanted to post a quick "Thank You".

We were recently shortlisted "Best Mac Friendly ISP" through the readers of MacWorld magazine.

If you took the time to vote, I would like to sincerely thank you for your support.

Kind regards,
    Samara
    Madasafish Customer Care
  • Reubo
    Reubo Posts: 34 Forumite
    HI,
    I know I have complained on here before but thought I would give Madasafish the benefit of the doubt and a fair chance to get things speeded up.
    This has so far not happened and I still have slow BB connection.

And so I will conclude with the whole story just to bore you all to death!!

I have been with Madasafish for over 12 months,and I wish I had never signed up with them in the first place, on recommendation from the Moneysaving website.
    I have had speeds of up to 1.3mbps and poor connectivity for most of that period.
    I have constantly complained and been told it is my filters, or the way I have set up my system.
    It is connected to the main inlet box in the house,and all filters where nescessary are fitted.
    I did ask for the router to be replaced as I thought it might be at fault and was told it cannot be the router, so I (foolishly) accepted what I was told.
    Anyway after many e-mails complaining and phone calls to the service centre I was still an the same 1.3 mbps.
    Today howevwer was a bit different as when I called the service center I got the usual we will run a test, when I asked why and explained I had done this many times before did the operator go into my account,and then he said well it does say UPTO 8mbps. To which I started to get irritated and explained my neighbour gets 6 and more mbps and he is on the same exchange as I am.So after being put on hold I was eventually passed to the Broadband Faults dept. And a very helpful person went through the problem and said it might be my router and it is now out of warranty....I started to boil.
    He then said do I have another router I could test the system with to which I got a reply of we can send you a better wireless router if I sign up for another 12 months, to which I said I would only sign up if my speeds increased not before, then I was transferred to someone else who proceeded to tell me I had to pay postage for the "free" router.I was so incensed by this I hung up in total disgust.

To get me to stay with Madasafish they are going to have to offer me an outstanding deal, with increased speed and download limits, as there are many other ISP's who would willingly take my money for a lot better deal than the one Madasafish are offering at the moment. And from what I have been tld by a PC engineer today I am not the only one who has been complaining about Madasafish.

Madasafish ...they are making me Madasahatter!

I somehow doubt I will be back here again either!
  • Hi Reubo,

I'm really sorry to hear that you've not had a good time with us.

I've still got your PM from ages ago with your username on it - I'll investigate how your account was handled and if you would prefer you can use me as your main point of contact.

Kind regards,
    Samara
    Madasafish Customer Care
  • harryhound
    harryhound Posts: 2,662 Forumite
    Is there a catch ?

Wot about existing customers ?

Ask Matthew Henton @ MAAF ?

Harry
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories