Free Daily Cashback from sites - Q&A Board

Comments

• Numpty_Monkey
    Numpty_Monkey Posts: 14,196 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Lady_K wrote: »
    Has hsw finished on all sites now?

Still showing on Quidco and TCB

Beenie, just do a few of the high paying ones and a few of the easy ones:rolleyes::D
    It can get a bit tedious but when you see the totals go up:j:D:D
    PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBT NERD #869
    Numpty,Not sure why but I'm crying :o . Of all the peeps on this board you're the kindest & most supportive of all & I'm :mad: & :( for you all at the same time . Wish I was there to give you a big :grouphug: & emergency hobnobs
    xx
    DFD 5/1/16
  • Numpty_Monkey
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Payment cleared from TCB:T
    That's £100.69 in my bank from daily clicks this year:j:j:j:j:j

Eagerlearner:kisses3:
    Numpty,Not sure why but I'm crying :o . Of all the peeps on this board you're the kindest & most supportive of all & I'm :mad: & :( for you all at the same time . Wish I was there to give you a big :grouphug: & emergency hobnobs
    xx
    DFD 5/1/16
  • EagerLearner
    EagerLearner Posts: 4,976 Forumite

Hi everyone and hope you're enjoying some of this sunshine!

I will update all totals later today so please do drop a message on here re your totals so I can see everyone's at a glance :beer:

Aspella congrats on your total and will add to front page - also to Numpty Monkey - wow what a result for both of you :T! Great news re the Paypal aspect not charging too. Your figures help others understand that money really can be made... so BookJunkie and any other newbies - check your e-mail and get started when you can! BeenieCat - never too late to start again and do try if you can as Xmas is still an achievable goal for some extra cash.
    Plarkin I don't do those evry often but in addition to that am not too techie so hopefully your tracking will improve soon :beer:

For my part I have been very lay on the clicks - as soon as the sun comes out ha ha :o But also dissapointing to see sites like WPT, Freefivers and Pigsback letting the side down, almost no reason to visit them now really. Gutted as I am now £0.10p away on Freefivers to getting to £25, even though some of that is still 'pending'. They seem to have put a helpdesk in, but am I imagining it or might they be overseas? :confused:

MFW #185
    Mortgage slowly being offset! £86,987 /58,742 virtual balance
    Original mortgage free date 2037/ Now Nov 2034 and counting :T
    YNAB lover :D
  • Numpty_Monkey
    Combo Breaker First Post
    There's a click through on Pigsback today :eek::eek::eek:
    first in month:rolleyes:
    xx
    DFD 5/1/16
  • INeedATissue
    INeedATissue Posts: 317 Forumite
    Fatcheese have added TintaSearch.

64p a day now.
    Fatcheese.co.uk - £1345.27 (Joined April 2009)
    Cashbackkings - £693.87 (Joined Feb 2008. No longer use)

Quidco - £937.38 (Joined 2007. No longer use)
    Rpoints - £2311.16 (Joined 2006. No longer use)
    TopCashback - £119.12 (Joined 2010)
  • idlesaver
    idlesaver Posts: 4,250 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Not relating to Daily Clicks but just saw Jackpotcity on Fatcheese...For depositing and wagering £15.50, there is cashback of £50....

But the negative side is they are not going to accept queries for this merchant....

With the recent experience of Bingoliner on TCB, I am bit thinking whether to go for this offer....???

Has anyone done this and tracked...???
  • aspella
    aspella Posts: 988 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Clicking is going out the window due to all the nice weather.:beer:

Lady_K - HSW is still on a few sites however I think it is because they haven't got round to removing it.

MBM - Account balance has decreased again, find the money monster win hasn't been added to statement.

Chief - Disappointed with the amount of cashback received from new daily, been clicking on it since it popped up a few days ago. It is a lot less than what other sites offer. It has been moved from general shopping category to daily clicks page.
  • ahai1
    ahai1 Posts: 1,589 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I requested payment from Cashbackxtreme. I was told that the pay run was the 28th May. It still has not been paid.
  • Numpty_Monkey
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Monkey not happy with MBM monster:o
    xx
    DFD 5/1/16
  • Numpty_Monkey
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Looks like Kayak has finished on all the sites I do:confused:
    xx
    DFD 5/1/16
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family