Free Daily Cashback from sites - Q&A Board

1436437438439440442»

Comments

• moi
    moi Posts: 975
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Mince_Pie wrote: »
    Has anyone PM'd EL about starting a new thread? Or can anyone start a new thread? Just in case this one gets closed down soon as per OP.

Anyone can start one, but might be a bit rude seeing this is Eagerlearner's baby & he/she kindly emails out guides to anyone who asks.

I dont' know why the moderator doesn't just copy over the first post of this thread into a new thread, then it would be effectively be started by Eagerleaner again (without him/her having to do anything). Other really long threads do that where there's loads of info on the first page.
  • il figure out what im doing worng in th enew year then, are you opening 3/5 individual searches for each one though? or one search and clicking buy 3/5 times from those results?

moi that would be the most semnsible thing for the mod to really. maybe they will in afew days it doesnt get done....
  • Numpty_Monkey
    Numpty_Monkey Posts: 14,196
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    il figure out what im doing worng in th enew year then, are you opening 3/5 individual searches for each one though? or one search and clicking buy 3/5 times from those results?

moi that would be the most semnsible thing for the mod to really. maybe they will in afew days it doesnt get done....

The bit in bold is what I do , treat them as if they are listed individualy
    I get just about them all to track that way:o
    PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBT NERD #869
    Numpty,Not sure why but I'm crying :o . Of all the peeps on this board you're the kindest & most supportive of all & I'm :mad: & :( for you all at the same time . Wish I was there to give you a big :grouphug: & emergency hobnobs
    xx
    DFD 5/1/16
  • Mince_Pie
    Mince_Pie Posts: 206 Forumite
    moi wrote: »
    Anyone can start one, but might be a bit rude seeing this is Eagerlearner's baby & he/she kindly emails out guides to anyone who asks.

I agree 100% moi, wasn't going to start one myself as I would never stand on anyones toes that way.
  • moi
    moi Posts: 975
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Searchchief is now 10 per day on cashbackchief.co.uk, and on cashbackcascade.co.uk !! :j

CascadeCompare is back, but powered by Pricerunner now, & only at 1p :rolleyes: Don't think I'll bother with that one
  • *madcat*
    *madcat* Posts: 548 Forumite
    Would it be possible to create a kind of sub-forum just for cashback sites? then as well as a miscellaneous Q&A thread each of the various cashback sites could have their own thread? :xmassmile
    If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours :)
  • Mince_Pie wrote: »
    I agree 100% moi, wasn't going to start one myself as I would never stand on anyones toes that way.

Since no-one said "yes" to your question, I've just sent Eagerlearner a private message asking them to take a look when they have time. :money:
    So yes!
  • EagerLearner
    EagerLearner Posts: 4,976 Forumite
    Hello all and thanks for the comments - brand shiny new thread here:
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?p=27625799#post27625799

I am in the middle of exchanging on our property at the mo so kind of hectic but have e-mailed anyone who pm'd me.

Please continue on to part 2 of the thread and I'll see you there!
    MFW #185
    Mortgage slowly being offset! £86,987 /58,742 virtual balance
    Original mortgage free date 2037/ Now Nov 2034 and counting :T
    YNAB lover :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business