Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Good morning
    Does anyone know how much fishcakes are in m&s?

Yes .....me:T:T:T:j:beer::money::money::T

Oh sorry Di...I thought you said chocolate cakes:o

Sorry about that:o
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • diluvsdiscounts
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Yes .....me:T:T:T:j:beer::money::money::T

Oh sorry Di...I thought you said chocolate cakes:o

Sorry about that:o
    Concentrate on your live chat you.......
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Concentrate on your live chat you.......

I'm 3
    In the queue

2 minutes and 52 seconds to wait:)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 24 November 2016 at 10:42AM
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »
    Dates to remember:
    Book by 23.59 on Friday 25 November 2016

Travel between 4 January 2017 !– 10 February 2017 (excluding 4 & 5 February)

No good to me, I need to travel on the 15th April, but cant book it yet. And hotels for that night are :eek: :eek:

This is one of the reasons we are never away over the Easter weekend, its the first long weekend for everyone so hotel prices go stupid. Saturday nights are always particularly bad.

Trains - There is a notifier which tells you when your train tickets for your dates are available - it says Virgin trains east coast that bookings up to may 5th are available - I am sure that is not correct

https://www.thetrainline.com/ticketalert

Hotels - the strategy I took last time was to book the Ibis budget or Premier Inn on the rate you can cancel. That way at least you do have something and you can cancel up to the day before. I did this earlier in the year, booked Ibis for the August trip and then cancelled a week later when something else came up.

I am feeling very smug about 2017 - all the hotels for the various breaks booked. Mind you there is only 2 plus the wedding and a weekend away. And for one trip we are going from Liverpool so we dont go the night before.
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Sparks £10 off women's dresses, works on £15 dresses :T

£1 off sandwich also

Just wondering what OHs offers will be as he has manly offers on his Marks sparks card, thinking what he has not had recently - chinos maybe ....
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Happy belated birthday Silvercar _party_

Good Morning all
    D day today .....dentist but not till about 5:o
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Morning folks!

I'm off in a bit......Wish me luck, I'm gonna need it - not just the weather but getting there. You know I normally travel light, not this time, i've got a time lapse rig which is bigger than me and needs two tripods :eek:

I wish you luck:D

Gone up to 3 minutes 17 seconds now
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    Good morning all, cloudy out there today.

Have reserved the SatNav in Argos, can then make up my mind by tomorrow. Hadn't realised they were on Quidco £10 back yesterday :eek:
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • hippychicky
    Options
    Good morning all, cloudy out there today.

Have reserved the SatNav in Argos, can then make up my mind by tomorrow. Hadn't realised they were on Quidco £10 back yesterday :eek:

Am not certain but I think you can still get £10 Quidco for an argos purchase today but you have to pay today. Check t&cs. x
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    hornetgirl wrote: »
    Morning all :)
    3Dogs, the goodie bags were really good but you'll need a great deal of patience if you want more than one as the queue was enormous most of the day. We left it until nearly home time to get ours. They are also quite heavy.

;)

9FD12AB1-1E16-4A59-AB40-52EFF4D9625F.jpg

As you can see DD1 has already opened the thirst pockets so after being the only one to get some they won't be making it home anyway. :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure