Options

Comments

• Mrs_Ryan
    Mrs_Ryan Posts: 11,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    edited 18 May 2017 at 7:26PM
    Options
    Hi all
    Not much to report here really! Just a quick post while waiting for my meal to cook before the highlight of my day- EastEnders :rotfl:
    I had an appointment this afternoon so I ate lunch before I went- worked very well as it filled me up nicely all day.
    Today's food:
    B: HEXB HiFi Light x 2, decaf tea
    L: SW burgers x 2, wedges done in Actifry (1 syn for oil) mixed salad, raspberries and light and free yoghurt.
    T: Carrots, broccoli, cauli, Aldi Lamb Rogan Josh (1 syn) Mini Twister (2 syns) NAS Vimto
    S: SW Soup, 2 Crackerbreads (2 syns) Wotsits (4.5 syns)
    Syns: 10.5
    Has anyone else had the 1 syn Rogan Josh from Aldi? It's amazing! Full of big chunks of lamb and the sauce has an amazing kick to it. Also savouring my Light and Free yoghurts- we've switched to shopping at Aldi to save some cash so I've just been eating natural 0% fat Greek yoghurt. Was ecstatic to find them at half price when I popped into Tesco in the week.
    Love to you all x
    Ps Lantanna- sending you huge hugs and to anyone else who needs them xx
    *The RK and FF fan club* #Family*Don’t Be Bitter- Glitter!* #LotsOfLove ‘Darling you’re my blood, you have my heartbeat’ Dad 20.02.20
  • Tete_en_l'Air
    Tete_en_l'Air Posts: 7,134 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    What I don't understand is why it censors it in the name but not when typed out by Saver-upper?!

Welcome LynnMac, make yourself at home! Well done on your 2.5 stone Choc Teddy! And on being restrained Kathryn!

Hugs Lantanna, it'll all come together soon I'm sure.

My day today was completely different to the one I planned:

B - None
    D - 2x Sushi snack packs, melon pack, NAS Ribena
    T - Pork steaks with fat left on :o, grilled tomatoes, fried new potatoes, mushrooms and onions
    HEA - Milk
    HEB - Alpen Lights
    Syns - Sushi (2), pork fat (4?), sugar (3), hot chocolate (2) = 11

WI tomorrow, hadn't meant to have any carbs for tea but I was hungry and couldn't resist :o

Looking forward to the final part of Three Girls tonight, grim though it is.
    Weightloss: 14.5/65lb
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Evening all :D
    Well done to all the people that have lost:T:T
    Curly you can have carbs:D
    And sorry cant remember who said about the water , yes it was me that mentioned water, but not drank so much myself this week:o will see what happens when i get weighed sat:eek:
    Had my eye screening today, eyes just back to normal:D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    greentiger wrote: »
    Felt sorry for Southampton last night, maman – such a pity that penalty was saved. Sorry tweets.

Aw, that’s a shame, lantanna. Their loss. As others have said, they’re too uncaring to be decent employers.

Congrats on getting the job, Squiggly. The hard work starts in September.lol!

Great result, chocolateteddy.

Hello, LynnMac. There are lots of wise and helpful people here!

Think Greentiger has said everything I was going to say! Still saves me having to type it all out myself:rotfl:.

Decided to WI this morning and was pleasantly surprised to have only gained 0.5lb:j, definitely deserved more after eating out yesterday and drinking half bottle of wine last night, LOL!

Today's plan:

B - mixed fruit after WI - mango, raspberries & nectarines
    L - jacket potato, tuna mayo (0.5 syn for LTL mayo); salad
    D - burger from butcher (0.5); WM pitta (HEB); fried onions, radish salsa (needed to use up the radishes which I really don't like - but have to say this was a good way of using them and enough left to have with salad tomorrow)

HEA - milk
    HEB - WM pitta
    Syns - wine ?; mayo 0.5; burger 0.5

Denise
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    greentiger wrote: »
    Felt sorry for Southampton last night, maman – such a pity that penalty was saved. Sorry tweets.

Aw, that’s a shame, lantanna. Their loss. As others have said, they’re too uncaring to be decent employers.

Congrats on getting the job, Squiggly. The hard work starts in September.lol!

Great result, chocolateteddy.

Hello, LynnMac. There are lots of wise and helpful people here!

Twas a great save :T

I am :eek: after reading what Jose doing with Sundays match he playing kids saying they finishing 6th and he hoping Big Sam plays a weak side because Crystal Palace staying up :D

I can see us getting fined again but I do agree with us sending out weakened team seeing we in Final Wednesday :j:j:j

How many syns in these please ?

1g2g1.jpg
  • tweets
    Options
    Ruthy1604 wrote: »
    a 1lb loss for me this week I am over the moon:j I cannot remember the last time I had losses 3 weeks in a row. I must not get complacent.

Yes - it was the one with cottage cheese that Tweets posted. It was lovely and fillled me up at lunch so much that I didn't eat my fruit and yogurt:D

Glad you liked it. I will be making another this weekend and it will have different veg in it than last week . :)
  • candyapple_2
    candyapple_2 Posts: 600 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Ah lantanna big hugs I really feel for you

I've had a bit of a hideous day today, drawing a line I don't even want to think about the bad stuff I ate today, self sabotageyness at it's finest! OH is having problems at work and as his problems are also my problems, we've both done a bit of comfort eating today (which is stupid because the trousers I need to fit into next week are really cutting me in two!) I'm also having work issues, self esteem issues, life issues and home issues and it's becoming stupidly hard to get my head back in the game propely and focus. I will get there though, we all will :D
  • bubbs
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    Twas a great save :T

I am :eek: after reading what Jose doing with Sundays match he playing kids saying they finishing 6th and he hoping Big Sam plays a weak side because Crystal Palace staying up :D

I can see us getting fined again but I do agree with us sending out weakened team seeing we in Final Wednesday :j:j:j

How many syns in these please ?

1g2g1.jpg

Birds Eye Inspirations Lemon, Herb & Thyme Seasoned Chargrills, frozen (each baked) ½
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • tweets
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Birds Eye Inspirations Lemon, Herb & Thyme Seasoned Chargrills, frozen (each baked) ½

Thank you bubbs I was wondering if they the ones I eating because I know a similar inspirations have more syns per finger , Glad they the right ones I been eating :j:j:j I have about 1 and 1/4 guess who eats other 3/4 ? ;)
  • bubbs
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    Thank you bubbs I was wondering if they the ones I eating because I know a similar inspirations have more syns per finger , Glad they the right ones I been eating :j:j:j I have about 1 and 1/4 guess who eats other 3/4 ? ;)

Ermmmmmmmmm let me think :think: oh i know :j:j:jour poppy:D:D:rotfl:
    I have never tried them,they do like nice
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure