Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    bubbs wrote: »
    No can use on anything they sell, just £10 splits hth

Qualifying spend excludes spirits and liqueurs, first stage baby milk products, National Lottery, Tobacco, gift vouchers, gift cards, prescription medicines, over the counter medicines, postage stamps, savings stamps, mobile phone vouchers, phone cards, e top-up, pay point payments, charity products and car park tickets.
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    DM AND OTHER CRUISERS.

I love this tip about lifts. Lots of other good tips in today's mail

7D34F95B-BF32-4B68-814A-A8C756473592_zpsy9ug4vri.jpg

Also like the wine one

4D9ACB98-1151-49FF-BA26-3D2424CBD742_zpszlsre3vi.jpg
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,917 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    aau1 wrote: »
    Qualifying spend excludes spirits and liqueurs, first stage baby milk products, National Lottery, Tobacco, gift vouchers, gift cards, prescription medicines, over the counter medicines, postage stamps, savings stamps, mobile phone vouchers, phone cards, e top-up, pay point payments, charity products and car park tickets.

So sorry:p:rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Oh and Mr TS came in hugging a red bottle of wine earlier, only one of those really expensive ones. :eek:

He said but there are five of them, well would have been four if he drunk that one, but I said they are for special occasions now I know how much they are worth. :o

So I swapped it for this one instead. :D

https://www.vivino.com/wineries/fr-chasse/wines/winemakers-selection-costieres-de-nimes-2014
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    bubbs wrote: »
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: cant hide nothing can we:eek:

I really should have unpacked it by now, I move it to hoover when I do the stairs. :rotfl:

Just me being lazy...:o

Also found some mince pies in the box on top. :eek: I think they may end up in the compost bin surely they can't still be ok. :o
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    zippydooda wrote: »
    DM AND OTHER CRUISERS.

I love this tip about lifts. Lots of other good tips in today's mail

7D34F95B-BF32-4B68-814A-A8C756473592_zpsy9ug4vri.jpg

Soooo excited to try this. Im away next week so will be able to try it then :) :beer:
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • simone10
    simone10 Posts: 1,089 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    matty17r wrote: »
    I didn't get to sainsbury today to play the game so will go tomorrow. I have a little shopping trip tomorrow but not as long as SSM! Tesco for 6 hipp (feel brave doing this many at a time), sainsbury 4x£10 maybe 5 if focus will take it! Then to wrose for 60 ariel tabs for 7.20 and free coffee then to asda for whoopsies and outlet to see if there are any cheap trainer schetchers. Need to check amazon first before buying. I do not add up my spends on food but this week it has been really low. £10 is my maximum a week for 2 of us but of course is there is a really good 'special offer' I will stock up.

If you don't manage to find the Ariel 60 tabs in W/rose. You could go for a target shop AvW. I did this on Thursday and posted about it
    14aeg08.jpg
    The end is nigh
  • davemorton
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Oh and Mr TS came in hugging a red bottle of wine earlier, only one of those really expensive ones. :eek:

He said but there are five of them, well would have been four if he drunk that one, but I said they are for special occasions now I know how much they are worth. :o

So I swapped it for this one instead. :D

https://www.vivino.com/wineries/fr-chasse/wines/winemakers-selection-costieres-de-nimes-2014

Thats not a bad wine, had a few of those.
  • TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Where in the world have you been this week?:D
    Deep cover - if I told you I'd have to kill you:eek: only joking of course :rotfl:
    Been making tote bags, of all things ... now taking orders for Christmas:D

bags_zpsqvaw0rk4.jpg
    'It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.'
    Groucho Marx

• davemorton
    Curious about the lift comment though. Why would a fire fighter love the lift one, surely they would not be using the lift?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family