Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 1
  • nayur89
    • 12th Oct 04, 12:36 AM
    Re: International phone calls from mobile phones
    • 12th Oct 04, 12:36 AM
    May be worth looking at:

www.pre-dial.com

They offer free calls to select countries, if you use your inclusive orange minutes. There was a more comprehensive post made about pre-dial. From what I remember, O2 also allows 0845 numbers as part of their inclusive minutes, which will allow you to use the likes of just dial too call abroad for free ( select countries only).

Hope that helps.
  • Donnie
    • 12th Oct 04, 5:28 AM
    • 12th Oct 04, 5:28 AM
    The cheapest Orange contract in conjunction with http://www.call18866.co.uk/ may suit.
    • PTLD
    • By PTLD 12th Oct 04, 6:12 PM
    • 155 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    PTLD
    • 12th Oct 04, 6:12 PM
    • 12th Oct 04, 6:12 PM
    O2 also allows 0845 numbers as part of their inclusive minutes, which will allow you to use the likes of just dial too call abroad for free ( select countries only).
    Or try www.simply-fone.com who also have great rates from some contracts....

I've got Finclusive crossnetwork minutes on my vodafone so [following posts here recently] i use 07744 974 333 to calls several countiries FREE - usa, belgium& israel

g' luck
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,877Posts Today

7,461Users online

Martin's Twitter