Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Former MSE Lee
    0 WOW
    Reclaim lost Tesco points: Report your SUCCESSES
    • 27th Aug 10, 2:33 PM
    0 WOW
    Reclaim lost Tesco points: Report your SUCCESSES 27th Aug 10 at 2:33 PM
    Find £100s of lost Tesco vouchers

You can quickly check and reclaim any unused or lost old Tesco vouchers online. If you find any (most do) just print them off instantly to add them to your stash, or use the codes online. For a full step-by-step guide, see Reclaim Tesco Vouchers.

Please share your successes

Since launching in late 2010, we've been drenched with success stories of big-money voucher reclaims.

Here's a typical success story: "Thanks to your article, we found that we had nearly £150 of unclaimed Tesco vouchers! We have already used them to double the vouchers' value online, which has been incredibly useful for Christmas.”

Total vouchers reclaimed so far ... £33,500!

The grand total of vouchers reclaimed so far is ... £33,502, worth £134,010 if quadrupled to Tesco Rewards.

If you've succeeded, please press reply to share your story.

Don't miss another deal! Get MoneySavingExpert's Weekly Email
    It's full of new guides, tips, & loopholes; free & spam free
    Last edited by MSE Sarah; 05-12-2017 at 10:52 AM. Reason: updated total
Page 5
  • Jo-Jo-83
    That maybe why i cant log in either. Years ago i had a different clubcard, dont know why i got a new one though, although i have registered and used my current one for years. May explain why i cant log in.... will have to call 'em tommorrow
    • lostkelly
    • By lostkelly 4th Nov 10, 9:46 PM
    • 151 Posts
    • 292 Thanks
    lostkelly
    Omg! Just discovered £142.50! Thought I had used some! What to buy now?
    Treat others how you would like to be treated.

Excited for Christmas now I'm a mummy!
    • Picasso7
    • By Picasso7 4th Nov 10, 9:51 PM
    • 3,890 Posts
    • 37,969 Thanks
    Picasso7
    Thank you. Didn't find any unused vouchers -- sadly! But what an easy way to spend them. Was going to get some Thorntons vouchers anyway. Bit miffed to discover they had gone up in price though.
  • Lou0512
    Wow! Thanks for the tip! Just discovered £7.50 in unused vouchers. So £30 worth of Bella Italia vouchers are on their way to me. Great stuff!
    • cagsd
    • By cagsd 4th Nov 10, 10:12 PM
    • 6,405 Posts
    • 174,513 Thanks
    cagsd
    Is this defo a genuine area of tesco?

It puts a worrying thought in my head when they are asking for addresses, clubcard number etc when I have already logged into the account?

Am I being too suspicious?
    Originally posted by danlojo

Seems genuine enough to me... the fact that it a) listed all my CC transactions over the past 3 statements, and b) gave me a CC voucher which I was then able to use immediately to purchase rewards which I have since had confirmation of being sent to me, makes it seem pretty real!!
    • nat21luv
    • By nat21luv 4th Nov 10, 10:31 PM
    • 3,365 Posts
    • 27,398 Thanks
    nat21luv
    argh! im fed up of trying to log in the clubcard bit, !!!!!!! give up! its not working and im getting stroppy! think i should go to bed....!
    £12k in 2019 #=
    £30k by Jan 2020= £% £10 a day = £366.23 / £500

**MONEY MAKES ME HAPPY**
  • lbaxx
    argh! im fed up of trying to log in the clubcard bit, !!!!!!! give up! its not working and im getting stroppy! think i should go to bed....!
    Originally posted by nat21luv
    Me too! Goodnight
  • Mr_Gordon
    This is great, I've been wanting to track my tesco points as I'm never sure what's been added and when (in store, online, credit card etc.). Handy to have all the codes in one place too.

I've been debating whether to cash in my remaining vouchers at 4x, rather than 3x from next month, however the new products/retailers sound interesting.

I mostly use them for Pizza Express, however it says on the the deal page for that offer: Did you know? - These tokens can be used at any restaurant in rewards, or for any rewards that aren’t “buy in full” or “limited”.

So could I just turn them in at 4x now, use some for Pizza Express, and still use the rest on the new offers that are coming soon, as they'll be valid for 6 months (so long as they aren't buy in full , or limited)?
    • Anon
    • By Anon 4th Nov 10, 11:29 PM
    • 13,745 Posts
    • 152,314 Thanks
    Anon
    So could I just turn them in at 4x now, use some for Pizza Express, and still use the rest on the new offers that are coming soon, as they'll be valid for 6 months (so long as they aren't buy in full , or limited)?
    Originally posted by Mr_Gordon
    That is my understanding - 6 months to spend them.

Anon
    • nainoo
    • By nainoo 5th Nov 10, 1:30 AM
    • 4,589 Posts
    • 9,687 Thanks
    nainoo
    Its saying '' are currently experiencing problems with our system, please try again later.''

Never mind - Hope they can fix it tomorrow & if I can't log in I'll ring them

I doubt I have any unused though ... But saying that , I was thinking today that last months vouchers in post have not seemed to arrived so was going to ring them to check anyway ( wonder if SOMETIMES clubcard statements with vouchers tend to get lost in post & we don't realsise? )
    • claire1977
    • By claire1977 5th Nov 10, 5:36 AM
    • 333 Posts
    • 904 Thanks
    claire1977
    Great post OP, would never have found out otherwise, I had £5 that I hadnt used, which may not be as much as some people but thats all I needed to top up my current vouchers for a day for the family at the zoo.

Thankyou
    • traveller
    • By traveller 5th Nov 10, 6:04 AM
    • 1,505 Posts
    • 5,960 Thanks
    traveller
    Hi, I have a tesco finest credit card and all my points of late will accumulate on that-is there anyway of checking the points online, as nothing shows up on this site. Thanks.
    • jeferey
    • By jeferey 5th Nov 10, 6:57 AM
    • 4,295 Posts
    • 56,108 Thanks
    jeferey
    Boohoo - I've checked 3 accounts so far and not found any - must be too organised - nice to see how much we've had though - £691 over last 2 years and 2 more accounts to check - thanks OP.
    If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try - oh bu99er that just cheat
    • nat21luv
    • By nat21luv 5th Nov 10, 7:10 AM
    • 3,365 Posts
    • 27,398 Thanks
    nat21luv
    ive just rang tesco and they say theres a problem with the system and to try again tomorrow (saturday) boohoo, i NEEEEED to see my points!
    £12k in 2019 #=
    £30k by Jan 2020= £% £10 a day = £366.23 / £500

**MONEY MAKES ME HAPPY**
  • Edinburghlass
    ive just rang tesco and they say theres a problem with the system and to try again tomorrow (saturday) boohoo, i NEEEEED to see my points!
    Originally posted by nat21luv
    Thanks for that, I was about to pick up the phone myself.
  • timnlaura
    im lost lol..... i get that you are all 'finding' the vouchers online, but how is it you can spend them when you dont physically have them? TIA
  • ezzie1uk
    im lost lol..... i get that you are all 'finding' the vouchers online, but how is it you can spend them when you dont physically have them? TIA
    Originally posted by timnlaura
    the page says you can ring and have them sent out to you or spend them on line, which i did within 3 minutes of finding them
    • vandanfc
    • By vandanfc 5th Nov 10, 7:47 AM
    • 1,907 Posts
    • 5,752 Thanks
    vandanfc
    When I rang, I was told that the duplicate vouchers will be included in DECEMBER'S mailing. So probably best to spend them online straight away if you want to use them as 4 x rewards.
    • aallank
    • By aallank 5th Nov 10, 7:58 AM
    • 2,222 Posts
    • 20,025 Thanks
    aallank
    Does anyone know if there's any way we can use these in the 'double up' promotion that starts on monday?
    • traveller
    • By traveller 5th Nov 10, 8:01 AM
    • 1,505 Posts
    • 5,960 Thanks
    traveller
    I thought there must be a problem as i cannot see my tesco finest credit card points or number at all. I phoned up and the guy claimed he could see it but i cannot. Well i added the card on to my tesco grocery page and it said i had 1.00 n vouchers to come. I just paid a holiday deposit in september for £1150.00 and spent quite a lot more on it since, so i am hoping that is not correct,lol! The site does not seem to have logged any of my tesco finest credit card club points/vouchers at all. Has anyone else found this?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

46Posts Today

2,847Users online

Martin's Twitter