Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Derek_Duval
    • By Derek_Duval 18th Jun 19, 10:26 PM
    • 675Posts
    • 371Thanks
    Derek_Duval
    How soon can I switch after previous switch
    • 18th Jun 19, 10:26 PM
    How soon can I switch after previous switch 18th Jun 19 at 10:26 PM
    I've just switched suppliers, separate suppliers for gas and electricity. My electricity switch is due to complete tomorrow. I have found a better tariff in the meantime, EDF EV. My new supplier has no exit fee, how soon can I switch again once my current switch is completed. I assume you can switch straight away but wonder if this would cause any complications doing it so soon?
    Next year we'll be millionaires!
Page 1
    • Neil Jones
    • By Neil Jones 18th Jun 19, 10:42 PM
    • 2,351 Posts
    • 1,668 Thanks
    Neil Jones
    • 18th Jun 19, 10:42 PM
    • 18th Jun 19, 10:42 PM
    You can switch as many times as you like.

Note that cooling off takes 14 days on its own plus the time to actually do the switch. The faster switches that claim to take in total 17 days even with cooling means technically you'd only be able to switch 21 times a year The old schooler "six weeks" means you'd be able to move eight times a year.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

158Posts Today

1,494Users online

Martin's Twitter