Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Smurphington
    • By Smurphington 5th Aug 18, 7:39 AM
    • 120Posts
    • 512Thanks
    Smurphington
    Can you get fit without a gym
    • 5th Aug 18, 7:39 AM
    Can you get fit without a gym 5th Aug 18 at 7:39 AM
    I'm a single mum who works 4 days a week so going to the gym is just not a possibility at the moment. I used to enjoy fitness classes and did a lot of them but nowdays walking (which i do a lot of whilst pushimg a 3yr old aroynd) is about the most i do. I was wondering if I could get a bit fitter/build a bit of muscle doing exercise dvds/ you tube videos and if anyone has any recommendations?
Page 5
    • kattie89
    • By kattie89 5th Jun 19, 10:41 AM
    • 7 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    kattie89
    From what you say you have to lose some weight, then do exercise after weight loss. Can you push your GP again to get help with your weight? Apparently some people have issues with not feeling satiated. You can also become addicted to certain foodstuffs high in sugar, fat and carbohydrates. And of course you might have a health issue, due to a sick gland, but I guess your GP would have picked that up.
    OK, but some of them want to lose weight... just by stopping to eat anything.
    And it's totally not ok.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,616Posts Today

7,703Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Boris Johnson is now going to be our prime minister. Worth a pause for thought, whatever your political persuasion.

• Boy they're dragging out this #conservativeleadership announcement.Three introducers now each grabbing air time. Get on with it please!

• RT @Screeeeamer: @dwlstacey @MartinSLewis @TUIUK Dear mr Stacy, I need to let you know of a slight amendment to the Porsche 911 you ordered?

• Follow Martin