Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Former MSE Lee
    0 WOW
    Reclaim lost Tesco points: Report your SUCCESSES
    • 27th Aug 10, 2:33 PM
    0 WOW
    Reclaim lost Tesco points: Report your SUCCESSES 27th Aug 10 at 2:33 PM
    Find 100s of lost Tesco vouchers

You can quickly check and reclaim any unused or lost old Tesco vouchers online. If you find any (most do) just print them off instantly to add them to your stash, or use the codes online. For a full step-by-step guide, see Reclaim Tesco Vouchers.

Please share your successes

Since launching in late 2010, we've been drenched with success stories of big-money voucher reclaims.

Here's a typical success story: "Thanks to your article, we found that we had nearly 150 of unclaimed Tesco vouchers! We have already used them to double the vouchers' value online, which has been incredibly useful for Christmas.

Total vouchers reclaimed so far ... 33,500!

The grand total of vouchers reclaimed so far is ... 33,502, worth 134,010 if quadrupled to Tesco Rewards.

If you've succeeded, please press reply to share your story.

Don't miss another deal! Get MoneySavingExpert's Weekly Email
    It's full of new guides, tips, & loopholes; free & spam free
    Last edited by MSE Sarah; 05-12-2017 at 10:52 AM. Reason: updated total
Page 3
    • mandycr
    • By mandycr 4th Nov 10, 2:52 PM
    • 4,103 Posts
    • 13,402 Thanks
    mandycr
    awww i found this the other day just assumed u guys already knew about it lol i was tryin to find out how much i had coming this month so logged onto the clubcard website and found 12.50 unused think they had been sent to my old address coz i always keep them in my purse ready for my nxt shop or for when i am skint still cant tell how much i have coming though as its been reset to zero
    best win in 2011 4 nights in Las Vegas
    2011 wins 8,752.00
    • cheer1eader
    • By cheer1eader 4th Nov 10, 3:01 PM
    • 5,741 Posts
    • 60,679 Thanks
    cheer1eader
    thanks you so much i just checked & i have 44.50 which i can change into 178 to spend at goldsmiths going to wait until my next lot of clubcard vouchers comes through & will then be able to get something really fab for christmas from my hubby
    i bet i had a lot more from more than the 2 years ago that i have now lost though
  • kaggy
    Thank you - just found 63.50 that I didn't know I had
    • scousewife
    • By scousewife 4th Nov 10, 3:20 PM
    • 203 Posts
    • 921 Thanks
    scousewife
    Thanks so much o/p. I knew about the website but had not explored it enough so didnt know about the unused points section.
    Found out I have 11.50 to spend so Im really happy x
  • TheShopaholic
    Just found 7.50 - thanks OP
    • JimmyTheWig
    • By JimmyTheWig 4th Nov 10, 3:23 PM
    • 11,866 Posts
    • 11,403 Thanks
    JimmyTheWig
    didnt know about the unused points section.
    Originally posted by scousewife
    I believe that this section is new...
    • CaitlinsNanna
    • By CaitlinsNanna 4th Nov 10, 3:36 PM
    • 441 Posts
    • 214 Thanks
    CaitlinsNanna
    Thanks from me too...just found 4.50 from May last year. No idea how I missed those.
    Would have expired in May next year & I'd have known nothing about them
    • jamsponge
    • By jamsponge 4th Nov 10, 5:22 PM
    • 1,005 Posts
    • 22,308 Thanks
    jamsponge
    Wow I have 11
    I am a Dolphin Angel

Swim far, swim fast, swim free.
    • POPPYOSCAR
    • By POPPYOSCAR 4th Nov 10, 5:30 PM
    • 12,450 Posts
    • 27,557 Thanks
    POPPYOSCAR
    I have to praise Tesco for this improvement, it will cost them a fortune
    as many people will now be able to keep track of their vouchers much easier and redeem lost/forgotten ones.
  • Nikkipink11
    How rude found 50p i knew i had; need to stop being so anal about things and maybe i could have nice suprises like this
    • ragz
    • By ragz 4th Nov 10, 6:20 PM
    • 3,153 Posts
    • 27,335 Thanks
    ragz
    Thanks OP, I was convinced I would not have lost any but found 13.50!
    Treating myself to BBC Good Food sub seeing as I never knew I had the vouchers!
    Last edited by ragz; 04-11-2010 at 6:45 PM.
    Ragz is busy studying
    Progress is easier to acheive than perfection.
  • pretzelnut
    thanks you so much i just checked & i have 44.50 which i can change into 178 to spend at goldsmiths going to wait until my next lot of clubcard vouchers comes through & will then be able to get something really fab for christmas from my hubby
    i bet i had a lot more from more than the 2 years ago that i have now lost though
    Originally posted by cheer1eader
    The deals change in december, from then rewards will only be worth 3 x the amount, so your gonna loose 44.50 worth of goldsmith vouchers, if you have to wait till your february statement.
    Is thankful to those who have shared their
    fortune with those less fortunate
    than themselves - you know who you are!
    • grunnie
    • By grunnie 4th Nov 10, 6:29 PM
    • 1,715 Posts
    • 10,218 Thanks
    grunnie
    I'm getting this, then when i put my details in it says 'The details you have entered do not match those on our system.' do not sure what to do next!
    Originally posted by twinkliestar
    I keep getting the same
    • ragz
    • By ragz 4th Nov 10, 6:30 PM
    • 3,153 Posts
    • 27,335 Thanks
    ragz
    awww i found this the other day just assumed u guys already knew about it lol i was tryin to find out how much i had coming this month so logged onto the clubcard website and found 12.50 unused think they had been sent to my old address coz i always keep them in my purse ready for my nxt shop or for when i am skint still cant tell how much i have coming though as its been reset to zero
    Originally posted by mandycr
    Go to the Your Points section and select colection period November 2010 should tell you there. Under Summary it told me they are processing it but under Details scroll to the bottom and there's a total.
    Ragz is busy studying
    • ragz
    • By ragz 4th Nov 10, 6:31 PM
    • 3,153 Posts
    • 27,335 Thanks
    ragz
    The deals change in december, from then rewards will only be worth 3 x the amount, so your gonna loose 44.50 worth of goldsmith vouchers, if you have to wait till your february statement.
    Originally posted by princesswoo
    I think you can redeem for reward online though...
    Ragz is busy studying
  • ChuckleVision
    Good post.

I am quite fastidious with these vouchers.

I actually have two vouchers that are not in the list (probably because they are due to expire the end of this month).

I'll be using all of them before Dec anyway, due to the value reduction.

Worth a look anyway.
    • esmer
    • By esmer 4th Nov 10, 6:55 PM
    • 1,440 Posts
    • 9,044 Thanks
    esmer
    Great find, I have 4.50
    • bell1812
    • By bell1812 4th Nov 10, 7:03 PM
    • 124 Posts
    • 148 Thanks
    bell1812
    Cool, not a lot but found 4 I hadn't used - better in my pocket than floating around Thanks OP
  • THE4WHINGERS
    fab find thanks op just found 10 i didnt know i had
    nothing thats meant for you passes you by ..
  • tinkl
    Thanks for this! Just found i have 5 to spend that i havent spent, not a lot but goes towards what i have coming this time
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

91Posts Today

1,639Users online

Martin's Twitter