Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • atlantis187
    • By atlantis187 8th Feb 19, 10:11 PM
    • 1,082Posts
    • 388Thanks
    atlantis187
    Duplication of Apps
    • 8th Feb 19, 10:11 PM
    Duplication of Apps 8th Feb 19 at 10:11 PM
    Anyone know how to make a duplication of apps on Windows 10 especially games such as fortnite without having to keep logging out/logging in as 2 people want to play on the same 1 pc
Page 1
    • Gary_Dexter
    • By Gary_Dexter 11th Feb 19, 11:04 AM
    • 4,071 Posts
    • 2,563 Thanks
    Gary_Dexter
    • 11th Feb 19, 11:04 AM
    • 11th Feb 19, 11:04 AM
    When you install software it will sometimes ask you whether to install for the current logged in use or all users.

Failing that you'd need to do what you don't want to do and install it per profile
    • almillar
    • By almillar 11th Feb 19, 11:32 AM
    • 7,818 Posts
    • 3,209 Thanks
    almillar
    • 11th Feb 19, 11:32 AM
    • 11th Feb 19, 11:32 AM
    Logging in/out IS the system - you can 'switch user' quickly without shutting down.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

49Posts Today

891Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a great Easter, or a chag sameach to those like me attending Passover seder tomorrow. I?m taking all of next? https://t.co/qrAFTIpqWl

• RT @rowlyc1980: A whopping 18 days off work for only 9 days leave! I?ll have a bit of that please......thanks @MartinSLewis for your crafty?

• RT @dinokyp: That feeling when you realise that you have 18 days of work and only used 9 days of your annual leave! Thanks @MartinSLewis h?

• Follow Martin