PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Help fabric conditioner gone thick

Options
My fabric conditioner has gone really thick so much so the washing machine won't take it. I really don't want to waste it esp as there's approx 84 washes :eek: can it be saved?

Comments

• meritaten
    meritaten Posts: 24,158 Forumite
    Options
    water it down?
  • globalds
    globalds Posts: 9,431 Forumite
    Options
    Is it frozen ?
  • jaxx46
    jaxx46 Posts: 613 Forumite
    Options
    Dilute it with vinegar, I do this as a matter of course since using this forum. HTH
    Sometimes not moving backwards is as much an achievement as moving forwards is on other times. (originally posted by kidcat)

It's only a bargain if you were going to buy it anyway!
  • Part_Mouse
    Part_Mouse Posts: 5,527 Forumite
    Options
    No its not frozen, did think about watering it down but wasn't sure if it was 'off'
  • Part_Mouse
    Part_Mouse Posts: 5,527 Forumite
    Options
    jaxx46 wrote: »
    Dilute it with vinegar, I do this as a matter of course since using this forum. HTH

Thanks, what type of vinegar do you use? and how much? was worried something has made the conditioner turn.
  • Fruball
    Fruball Posts: 5,739 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Use white vinegar... Or plain water. I very much doubt it could go 'off'

Odd tho!!!
  • Greenfingers3
    Options
    I just recently had a bottle like this too, it was a comfort one. I watered it down and it seemed to be fine
  • caitybabes
    Options
    I've had this too - I just watered it down with normal tap water and it's fine (goes further too!)
  • Sunflower1227
    Options
    You could contact the company and ask them for a reason why this has happened, you never know they might send you some more as a good will gesture.
    I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. :)

Weight loss 3 stone :D
  • carlislelass
    Options
    I automatically water down, get two bottles out of one
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business