Selling your soul to the devil

Comments

• dontone
    dontone Posts: 4,871 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Blueyez wrote: »
    The "Married in Michigan in March" family are back with a photo for the final day of the Mars 100DaysofPlay comp! :o

I've just seen a comp to win a trip to Michigan. I wonder if they'll enter to see the 'wonderful son'
    And then they if they win, they can go on FB with lots of new photos.....
    Just saying :rotfl:
    Be Lucky
    BEST EVER WINS WON IN ORDER (so far) = Sony Camcorder, 32" lcd telly, micro ipod hifi, Ipod Nano, Playstation 3, Andrex Jackpup, Holiday to USA, nintendo wii, Liverpool vs Everton tickets, £250 Reward Your thirst, £500 Pepsi, p&o rotterdam trip, perfume hamper, Dr Who stamp set, steam cleaner.

comping = nowt more thrillin' than winnin':T :j
  • Blueyez
    Blueyez Posts: 2,983 Forumite
    dontone wrote: »
    I've just seen a comp to win a trip to Michigan. I wonder if they'll enter to see the 'wonderful son'
    And then they if they win, they can go on FB with lots of new photos.....
    Just saying :rotfl:
    Be Lucky

Oh Lord, no! :rotfl: Although I imagine the sob story would win them the prize" We would love to win this prize! Our dear dear wonderful son, married the love of his life this March in Michigan and we would love to surprise him with a visit! We were so sad to leave after the wedding was over, such lovely people! tagging the wife/Husband , fingers crossed, 'insert photo of son proposing to the love of his life' If I remember correctly, isn't he due to visit England soon?
    2018 wins-12wins
  • dontone
    The "Married in Michigan in March" family are back with a photo for the final day of the Mars 100DaysofPlay comp! :o

It's the proposal picture. Apparently Mrs "Married in Michigan in March" Mam has broken her tablet........MEH!! tell us owt.
    Be lucky
    BEST EVER WINS WON IN ORDER (so far) = Sony Camcorder, 32" lcd telly, micro ipod hifi, Ipod Nano, Playstation 3, Andrex Jackpup, Holiday to USA, nintendo wii, Liverpool vs Everton tickets, £250 Reward Your thirst, £500 Pepsi, p&o rotterdam trip, perfume hamper, Dr Who stamp set, steam cleaner.

• Gigervamp
    Gigervamp Posts: 6,583 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Oh Lord, no! :rotfl: Although I imagine the sob story would win them the prize" We would love to win this prize! Our dear dear wonderful son, married the love of his life this March in Michigan and we would love to surprise him with a visit! We were so sad to leave after the wedding was over, such lovely people! tagging the wife/Husband , fingers crossed, 'insert photo of son proposing to the love of his life' If I remember correctly, isn't he due to visit England soon?

I wonder if son moved to Michigan hoping he wouldn't have to see his parents very often? :rotfl:
  • GeeBee38
    GeeBee38 Posts: 3,230 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    edited 12 September 2017 at 10:24PM
    Just seen the "Married in Michigan in March" person for the first time, he's a lot older than i thought, he looks around the same age as my dad, I've yet to see the mum of 8 you all mention
  • dontone
    GeeBee38 wrote: »
    Just seen the "Married in Michigan in March" person for the first time, he's a lot older than i thought, he looks around the same age as my dad, I've yet to see the mum of 8 you all mention

The Mam with lots of kids has just popped up on a magazine comp for a poetry book. She isn't hard to find, lots of kids emoji's, etc.
    Tbh, I actually don't mind that as much as the 'Wot (ugh!) a lovely generous prize, etc, etc, etc'. *yawn* And Michigan Mam & Dad.
    Text speak gets right on my nerves. it's 'What' not 'Wot' yuck!!:mad:
    Rant over :rotfl:
    Be Lucky

• I've had to block so many people for the sake of my blood pressure. I think Rockstar Mum will have to be next.
    Why do mice have such small balls?
    Because so few of them can dance.
  • smitchy73
    smitchy73 Posts: 2,558 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Loving this thread, did anyone notice the stories on the National Lottery comp on Facebook yesterday? One guy his dad needs help with his critical illness - tennis elbow!! Then everyone started taking the proverbial out of it, even though one word was all that was required, lol.
    Thanks to all the competition posters.
  • This thread is a real hoot! I don't enter very much on FB, so only came across Norman Bates yesterday. Wish I hadn't just taken a drink of tea. It went everywhere!! :rotfl:
    Just saw one where a grown woman said she wanted to be the "winner winner chicken dinner" ,lots of rainbows and unicorns... Maybe it's a 5 yr old who's hijacked the mother's FB. :D
  • hdh74 wrote: »
    So the latest thing I've noticed is people commenting lots of time on the same post to try and get mulitple entries, when the comp doesn't say this is allowed. https://www.facebook.com/prizequestar/posts/306717019800252

Also noticed on instagram I get tagged by people on comps I have already entered, and notice that they tag everyone who is already entered to get more entries. I block these people.

So sad, to see such desperation and unsporting behaviour imo.

All AO fb comps are multiple entry. You can enter 1000 times if you can be bothered lol
    August-September 2017: Lots of stuff :)
    :beer::beer::)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family