Is there a way to add the Viewer numbers back onto Unsold items?

ailey
ailey Posts: 3,184 Forumite
Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
I always have a look at how many views an item has had when I'm relisting unsold items. Recently I've noticed that EBay has removed this choice and it can't even be added under Customise. I wonder why they've done that as it's a very useful feature to know if it's worth relisting items which don't get many viewers. I do wish they would stop making stupid changes. :(

Can anyone help with how to add this feature again? I really missed it when relisting unsold items tonight as I always look at the figure before relisting to see if an item is even worth relisting. I'd be very grateful for any help. :)
"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."

Comments

• ailey
    Can anyone help me with this please? I really missed being able to see the previous viewer numbers when relisting my unsold items tonight. I just wondered if there is another way to add this feature. :)
    "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
  • lindens
    lindens Posts: 2,870 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    it looks like they have taken it away. when i click customise it is not even an option to customise the view and add it to my view
    You're not your * could have not of * Debt not dept *
  • ailey
    lindens wrote: »
    it looks like they have taken it away. when i click customise it is not even an option to customise the view and add it to my view

I had also tried that the other day. Why on earth would they remove something like that. You'd think they would let sellers decide how to customise their pages. Must be new employees trying to impress!! They are making various changes that they don't have to make. It's plain crazy! Thanks for replying. :)
  • lindens
    edited 21 August 2018 at 9:05AM
    I was on a forum yesterday and someone asked the same question. An ebay mod said it is a change done recently. No-one knows why and a lot of sellers are unhappy as they used this feature a lot. The cynic in me thinks ebay dont want you seeing that viewing figures are dropping. There is a workaround in that you can see it on a different screen so you have to write down those figures then move to the unsold screen and use your notes. I'll have to search around as i cant remember what the workaround is exactly
  • lindens
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts