First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    badger09 wrote: »
    I'm clearly failing miserably to explain my position:o

I don't have:
    Account number or sort code
    Web ID
    Grid Card

I'm puzzled by the order in which Coventry seem to be sending these

The rest of the bumph arrived yesterday 17th, bearing various dates 12th - 16th. All up & running & funded today.
  • vermania
    vermania Posts: 66 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Name Dropper First Post
    Phoned up Norwich branch for a Saturday appointment to open a Regular Saver (will be there next weekend only), the first Saturday they are free is 23 November! I thought it was tricky to get appointments in the London branches, spare a thought for those poor East Anglians. No wonder some of you book the appointment for the next issue. It might be one of the best payers now, but not very accessible when in-branch only.
  • colsten
    colsten Posts: 17,597 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    The rest of the bumph arrived yesterday 17th, bearing various dates 12th - 16th. All up & running & funded today.
    You're on a roll now ;)
  • Hi Folks,

I cannot see anything that has changed for this weekend's update.

I will do the next update the weekend after next.

SS2

For those new to this thread, the first few posts are constantly updated and are on the first page
  • polymaff
    polymaff Posts: 3,904 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post

There you are, you hadn't been sent to, er, Coventry...:)
  • vermania wrote: »
    Phoned up Norwich branch for a Saturday appointment to open a Regular Saver (will be there next weekend only), the first Saturday they are free is 23 November! I thought it was tricky to get appointments in the London branches, spare a thought for those poor East Anglians. No wonder some of you book the appointment for the next issue. It might be one of the best payers now, but not very accessible when in-branch only.

How often do issues come out?
  • schiff
    schiff Posts: 20,099 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Escorcio wrote: »
    How often do issues come out?

Two month intervals (so far) - next due 1/12/2019.
  • Ken68
    Ken68 Posts: 6,825 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Energy Saving Champion Home Insurance Hacker!
    Virgin branch at Peterborough seems less than busy. Phoned last Monday, the 14th.....appointment was last Thursday. 17th.
  • Fingerbobs
    Fingerbobs Posts: 1,640 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Just went to set up a new Standing Order from my Santander current account into the Virgin Money regular saver, and found they've completely changed the Standing Order setup form. It now doesn't work in my normal browser at all, so I had to fire up Internet Explorer, and then discovered that it won't allow a dash character (-) in the payment reference, so I can't set up a SO into my Virgin RS account as the Virgin account number contains a dash.
    My previous Virgin SO is still running on the same account, complete with a dash character in the reference, so I know it's possible.
    Anyone else found this, and found a workaround?
  • Speculator
    Speculator Posts: 2,225 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 20 October 2019 at 1:56AM
    Fingerbobs wrote: »
    Just went to set up a new Standing Order from my Santander current account into the Virgin Money regular saver, and found they've completely changed the Standing Order setup form. It now doesn't work in my normal browser at all, so I had to fire up Internet Explorer, and then discovered that it won't allow a dash character (-) in the payment reference, so I can't set up a SO into my Virgin RS account as the Virgin account number contains a dash.
    My previous Virgin SO is still running on the same account, complete with a dash character in the reference, so I know it's possible.
    Anyone else found this, and found a workaround?

Yes, had the same problem.

However, the banking app still allows the dash. Just tried it. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure