Who's your S&S LISA with?

Curiosity, nothing else. Since there's not really a million & one providers for the S&S LISA who are all of you reading this thread with for your LISA? If you want to go the extra mile feel free to give a reason why you selected the provider you're with.

I opened mine on release date with Hargreaves Lansdown as at the time i had a S&S ISA with them so it was just easier.

As i look in to making it my main retirement vehicle i'm toying with the idea of using AJ Bell instead. It's 0.25% vs H/L 0.45% yet they charge £1.50 a time. At my current subscription rate that's £18 per year. If this got put in with the % charge so everything was like-for-like then i don't know what it'd bump it to so at the moment i'm unsure whether to stay with H/L or go with AJ Bell. That's basically my thought process behind the thread.

Comments

• masonic
    masonic Posts: 23,245 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Mine is with AJ Bell, reason: cost.

I'm already above the level of investment where fees are capped (at £30 per year vs £45 at HL), and only trade twice a year using regular investment (£3 total) for my one ETF. At HL, to benefit from a capped platform fee, I'd need to place full price trades at £11.95 each, or pay a platform fee >£45 for holding funds.
  • Zorillo
    Zorillo Posts: 774 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    AJ Bell. I don't trade regularly.
  • Alexland
    Alexland Posts: 9,653 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    HL but transferring to AJ Bell for above reasons.
  • AJ Bell because I had to transfer from a Cash LISA (as already made payments in this year and I'm 39).
    I have no idea what to do with it when it transfers across though - presumably have to choose some investments.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure