Family Ticket

Hi
Would anyone know if it is possible for an older person (senior) to be part of a family ticket (2 adults 2 children) instead of using the concession? If so it would make entry to an event so much cheaper than buying separate tickets.
Thanks H

Comments

• tacpot12
    tacpot12 Posts: 7,943 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    It will be for the event organiser to say whether they will allow this.

Generally, it is not allowed, but some organisers might allow it if you make the case that you want to attend as a family. If you speak to the organisers and they agree, as them to confirm in writing so that you can show staff on the door that they are ok to let you in.

This concession is normally given because children normally have no income of their own, and so their parents have to pay the cost of their entry. For families with two or more children, it becomes increasingly harder for the parents income to be able to cover all the tickets needed, hence the concession. Seniors usually have an income of their own, so can afford to buy their own tickets.
    The comments I post are my personal opinion. While I try to check everything is correct before posting, I can and do make mistakes, so always try to check official information sources before relying on my posts.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure