Slimming Towards Summer - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,822
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    Huge is not on in Scotland til 10.45.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,863
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    beanielou wrote: »
    Not long now:D

Nope:j:j:j
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    bubbs wrote: »
    Nope what it is about?
    Just realised i will be on holiday this time next month :D

It was about social policy (or lack of it) to address obesity.

I have never liked Jeremy Hunt - and this programme did not help my negative view of him.

Nope. Rich Family, Poor Family.

??
    Huge is not on in Scotland til 10.45.

I went once just north of Inverness - what a beautiful country but no toilet stops for hours - I nearly urinate on my car seat!

:D:D:D:D
  • Sunshinemummy
    Bubbs I hear the French air traffic control are going on strike - hope it does not impact on your journey :D:D:D:D:D
  • TakeItEazy
    TakeItEazy Posts: 2,658
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    Maman I have a degenerative back condition so it’s on going :( doesn’t take much to trigger the pain. I sneezed earlier and back went into spasm :(

As car is out of MOT son and I are walking everywhere ( hubby has work van) 12,182 steps today or should I say hobbles :p
    Its not what you do but the way that you do it, thats what get results :T
    Keep the Faith All

Heartbroken 12.12.13 :cry:
  • Nicki wrote: »
    GTS I read your post as meaning your son was joining the Slimming World police and had images of him enforcing the plan strictly :lol

:rotfl::rotfl:

In fairness to him he bought me a huge fruit basket for Mother's Day & doesn't buy any croissants for breakfast when it's his turn so he is sort of reinforcing the diet
  • Sunshinemummy
    edited 10 May 2018 at 8:56AM
    :rotfl::rotfl:

In fairness to him he bought me a huge fruit basket for Mother's Day & doesn't buy any croissants for breakfast when it's his turn so he is sort of reinforcing the diet

Mother's day... I may have missed this. Edit - just googled it - this Sunday.

GTST, just carry on you are doing really well. I read something the other day that made me think about the food we eat. It was something like 'what you eat either helps heal you or kill you' it made me think about the nutritional value of food. There is more to being healthy than loosing weight x
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,822
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    Mothers day was in March I think.
    It is past.
    Maybe this week it is the American one?
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Sunshinemummy
    Mothers day was in March I think.
    It is past.
    Maybe this week it is the American one?

Phew - I don't need to do anything this weekend.... but I am officially a crap daughter as I missed out mothers day.... just realised my kids are crap as well as they missed it as well! lol
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Phew - I don't need to do anything this weekend.... but I am officially a crap daughter as I missed out mothers day.... just realised my kids are crap as well as they missed it as well! lol

Happy Mothers Day ssm. :eek:
    I'm sure you're a wonderful daughter and mummy. :D

Bit blooming forgetful though........:rotfl:
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure