Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Has anyone spotted any discount codes for Tr4velodge please? There used to be £5/£10 off codes kicking about but I am struggling (only available for the new room type). Or anything greater than 10% off?

Likewise for St3na Line ferry to Ireland - their fares seem to have shot up this year
    :(.

Many thanks

Anon
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Anon wrote: »
    Has anyone spotted any discount codes for Tr4velodge please? There used to be £5/£10 off codes kicking about but I am struggling (only available for the new room type). Or anything greater than 10% off?

Likewise for St3na Line ferry to Ireland - their fares seem to have shot up this year
    :(.

Many thanks

Anon

there does not seem to be anything of worth on vouchercodes or vouchercloud at the moment
    (Its def a travelogue that you need? I ask because where we go there is a Travelodge and 3 premier Inns - PIs are usually dearer but for the Travelodge we need a taxi and it does not have free wi fi so often its been worth paying the extra £10 for the more comfortable PI which is within walking distance of the station, free wi fi and closer to greggs for breakfast :):) - sometimes you have to think laterally.
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • elainemn
    elainemn Posts: 3,777 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver! Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    This is okay to throw in with your Mullers:

1 x ASDA Grower's Selection Cucumber (each) £0.50 £0.45
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    there does not seem to be anything of worth on vouchercodes or vouchercloud at the moment
    (Its def a travelogue that you need? I ask because where we go there is a Travelodge and 3 premier Inns - PIs are usually dearer but for the Travelodge we need a taxi and it does not have free wi fi so often its been worth paying the extra £10 for the more comfortable PI which is within walking distance of the station, free wi fi and closer to greggs for breakfast :):) - sometimes you have to think laterally.

We normally go for Travelodge as the breakfast buffet is a highlight for Little Anons :). Premier come nowhere close on price :(.

The price is already cheaper than previous years, I was just seeing if I could get it even cheaper :D.

Thank you

Anon
  • LANGO1966
    LANGO1966 Posts: 2,054 Forumite
    Options
    On Womble from today on 342 but not picked up by APG. V Morries

3x Haliborange Kids Multivitamin Fruit Softies Strawberry Fruit Shapes (30pk) £15.00 £11.94
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    LANGO1966 wrote: »
    On Womble from today on 342 but not picked up by APG. V Morries

3x Haliborange Kids Multivitamin Fruit Softies Strawberry Fruit Shapes (30pk) £15.00 £11.94

I can eat a whole packet of these... they are lovely

:D:D:D:D:D
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Shamelessly bumping my Race for Life page.

Its next sunday :)

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5824671
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,923 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Evening all :D
    Its a right miserable evening out there :( been raining since about 2 :(
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Evening all :D
    Its a right miserable evening out there :( been raining since about 2 :(

Been lovely and hot in Wales today, I am burnt, only sat out for an hour, it only started raining about an hour ago here.
  • shirley999
    shirley999 Posts: 1,937 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Sarahdol75 wrote: »
    Shamelessly bumping my Race for Life page.

Its next sunday :)

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5824671

Thinking of my colleague who is doing a walking marathon in London, starting at midnight tonight, and my daughter who is doing a sponsored sleepout, also tonight, for the homeless shelter in her home town. You have my utmost respect, giving is the easy bit.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure