Comments

• Sarahdol75 wrote: »
    :bdaycake:Happy birthday marmite
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    marmite.jpg
    Happy Birthday Marmie :beer:

Thank you very much....:D
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    scamps1966 wrote: »
    Evening peeps. :)

Any tech wizards out there?

I've had a nightmare day! Around 12pm I was using my lappy as usual when the cursor just vanished, tried a reboot, different browsers but nothing, not even the touchpad works!!

I've tried all that I know like updating drivers, running tests, malware tests, just about anything I can read on the internet.

Oddly though, everything is fine when I'm in safe mode, as I am now, except I have no sound, but I do in normal mode!!

It's driving me mad. :mad:

Anyone out there with any suggestions?

Scamps I had a problem once that I sorted by doing a full shutdown of the laptop, I had done several restarts etc. that didn't sort it. It's probably something you have already tried but thought I would mention just in case you haven't.
  • Good morning lovely peoples :wave:

I've been a bit down recently, as the copy letter from the Oncologist to my GP wasn't anywhere near as upbeat/optimistic as our meeting :(

Thank you so much Di :A I have just received the most exquisite little rose tree - 'tis truly the prettiest I have ever seen :)
    I shall call it my "Elite rose tree" and I will think of you all :A when I look at it, adorning my patio.

Happy Birthday Marmie :beer: hope you have a really [STRIKE]mice [/STRIKE] nice day :)
    mrsmac10 wrote: »
    Happy birthday Marmite :bdaycake: Enjoy the day

JTS (((hugs)))

I am a tad envious of your nice weather as I have had to put my heating on

Off to do some research
    pacifica9 wrote: »
    Good afternoon Elite.

Happy Birthday Marmite. Enjoy your day.

So many birthday wishes......I guess I have to give you all hugs and thanks...:D

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • emerald21 wrote: »
    gocat wrote: »
    Happy birthday Marmie. :j:j
    My DS has a cat called Marmaduke and they call it
    Marmie for short :)[/QUOTE

Wonder if our marmie purrs when he s enjoying himself ;)

Marmie always purrs......He's very happy....all the time....;)

• Nellie35
    Nellie35 Posts: 1,745 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    emerald21 wrote: »
    Thank you Nellie for the birthday card :) If you fancy a trip to the seaside on the train sometime soon let me know. Maybe Blackpool and meet Ellie and Sunflower and anyone else :)

Hi emerald, you are very welcome. Yes it would be good to have a trip out somewhere soon :)
  • pacifica9 wrote: »
    Good afternoon Elite.

Happy Birthday Marmite. Enjoy your day.
    Splodge12 wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Marmite
    Forgetful wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Marmite!! all the best..

Thank you very much...:D

• bubbs wrote: »
    Evening all :D
    Happy Birthday Marmie :kisses2::kisses3:
    Hope you ave had a good day :D
    underperky wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Marmite
    tweets wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Marmite :beer:

JTS (((X)))

Thank you very much...:D

• HILLBERN wrote: »
    Happy Birthday marmie x
    Happy birthday Marmie :D :beer:
    We use the fat off bacon... :D:D:D:D

Happy birthday Mr Marmite x

Thank you all so very much...:D

• Good evening everyone......I just have to say a big big thank you for all your birthday wishes....You are all too kind........Hugs to you all.....:kisses3:

I hope I didn't miss anyone to thank you...

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,917 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    So marmie, have you had some nice pressies?
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure