HMRC Self Assessment Repayments 2016

Comments

• Tnook
    Tnook Posts: 54 Forumite
    We live in hope for next week. Have a good weekend everyone. :beer:
  • Mammy23
    Mammy23 Posts: 35 Forumite
    Bank repayment the 8th may it says today :)
  • Steph1888
    Steph1888 Posts: 15 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    I’ll probably get mine in my account on the 8th, think it takes 3 days maximum with bacs. Was hoping it would have hit my account today.....
  • Tnook
    Congratulations!!

I’m still pending. :(
  • Gig1968
    Gig1968 Posts: 311 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Was sent a tax refund letter dated April 26. It stated that they owed me £758. I had initiated this as I had paid too much tax on a ppi refund. HMRC were actually quite helpful. They stated when I rang that a cheque was sent last Sunday April 30 . It was to be sent to my home address. I phoned them Friday they still said it had been sent on the Sunday thatr iweek. What a surprise still not received. How long does it normally take
  • Tnook
    Another week and still pending.

Anyone had any more luck over the weekend?
  • sheramber
    sheramber Posts: 19,013 Forumite
    First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped! First Post Name Dropper
    Gig1968 wrote: »
    Was sent a tax refund letter dated April 26. It stated that they owed me £758. I had initiated this as I had paid too much tax on a ppi refund. HMRC were actually quite helpful. They stated when I rang that a cheque was sent last Sunday April 30 . It was to be sent to my home address. I phoned them Friday they still said it had been sent on the Sunday thatr iweek. What a surprise still not received. How long does it normally take

If the repayment was passed for issue on 30 April it could take a week to 10 days for the cheque to be printed, put in an envelope and dropped into a box for posting second class.
    That process is done by an automatic system so it depends on where your item is in the queue as to when it is actually posted.
  • Hi my repayments says issued 8th may...today does anyone know when that will go into my account ? Is it today? Please let me know thank
  • Petra31
    Petra31 Posts: 22 Forumite
    100% tomorrow...
  • Tnook
    Any progress Petra?

I think it's just us left pending.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income