Seetickets Fan to Fan resale prohibited (?!)

I bought 2 tickets for Ed Sheeran using Seetickets Fan to Fan "ethical" re-sale platform. These are not physical or e-tickets, instead your credit card is your ticket and is scanned on entry. That means unless you resell through an official re-seller you cannot sell them, nor can anyone else use them (the buyer must present their card and ID on entry to the concert).

Now, I am unable to go to the show, and want to re-sell the tickets on their platform (earning them another 10% commission).

Their T&C do not state reselling fan to fan tickets is prohibited, seetickets.com/content/fan-to-fan-terms , and their website states "To sell your spare ticket on Fan-to-Fan Marketplace, you must have purchased through Seetickets.com (or one of our partner sites) and that ticket must be linked to your See User Account" - which I did.

Despite this, they have told me "Unfortunately there are no options for ethically reselling tickets purchased through Fan to Fan. I can confirm that you cannot and have never been able to resell tickets purchased through Fan to Fan on Fan to Fan."

Are they allowed to do this? I am now stuck with 2 tickets I cannot re-list, re-sell, or even give away, which I paid over £100 for. Any insight / advice appreciated. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure