Mrs PG's Hopes & Dreams for a debt free future !

Options

Comments

• PinotGrigio41
    PinotGrigio41 Posts: 4,213 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Money still not in.:mad::mad:

Yesterday I was calm ish, today I am angry and just a tad concerned. It was a very tight month anyway as we have had loads and loads of business expenditure and personal expenditure and the last thing I need is people messing about with payment. I am sure its a genuine error and they are just trying to cover it up. Someone keying a wrong account number in and the money has gone elsewhere maybe. I would rather they were honest though and I either say nope we didn't pay you after all despite the email we sent you to the contrary, or we made an mistake , rather than keep saying it will show, it will show. Times like this I just wish I had a larger savings pot, but everything is gone. I have to pay the mortgage by next Thursday and I have the grand sum of £400 in the business account and odd dribbles of savings that I am slowly dipping into and both cars are running on empty. Mortgage due next week £2100 and DD2 needs £200 spending money, this is without buying food for DD1 and I and "fuel for the "visitations" The list goes on and on and on. We are still trying to recover and pay off the arrears to various people after the debacle at the end of last year and I am now beginning to stress out again . Every which way I turn someone wants money again. AAARRRGHHHH :eek::eek:

I have three sacks of clothes that need ebay, looks like the time has come to get it listed ...........................................
    LBM July 2011 - Finally took control Nov 2011 DFD Sometime in the distant future ! :eek:
    Total debts Nov 2011 [STRIKE]£96796.75[/STRIKE]:eek:
    Total Debts JUL 2020 £00.00
    Cleared Jul 2020 £96796.75
    :T
    Emergency Fund / Rainy Day - £5500 . DMP Mutual Support Thread 428
  • JustAboutThere
    Options
    Fingers (and toes) crossed the MIA money appears, pronto!
  • PinotGrigio41
    Options
    Fingers (and toes) crossed the MIA money appears, pronto!

Nope still no sign of it !! xx
    LBM July 2011 - Finally took control Nov 2011 DFD Sometime in the distant future ! :eek:
  • Mara_uk7
    Mara_uk7 Posts: 1,219 Forumite
    First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Drop them an email .. I once sent all my remittance advices and totally forgot to authorise the BACS run online ... Wow my ears were ringing after a couple of days !
    Its just a bad day, Not a bad life .. :cool:
  • brizzledfw
    brizzledfw Posts: 7,302 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Get listing the clothes lovely PG and hassle re the payments xxx
    MFiT-T4 Member No. 96 - 2022 is my MF goal :D
    Winter 17/18 Savings Rate Goal: 25% [October 30%] :T
    Declutter 60 items before 31.03.18 9/60 ** LSDs Target 10 for March 03/10 **AFDs 10/15 ** Sales/TCB Target 2018 £25/£500 NSDs Target 10 for March 02/10 Trying to be a Frugalista:rotfl::T
  • PinotGrigio41
    Options
    Mara_uk7 wrote: »
    Drop them an email .. I once sent all my remittance advices and totally forgot to authorise the BACS run online ... Wow my ears were ringing after a couple of days !

Thanks Mara, good to see you.

Emails have been flying back and forth since Monday re this payment. I suggested to them Wednesday and Thursday that they had forgotten to authorise the BACS run. They seem to think they didn't , but Im not so sure. I will be calling them again at 8am, so we will see what today's story brings but I am convinced that is the problem , its just getting the Muppets on the end of the phone to see that and look into it !! Ho Hum !! xx
  • PinotGrigio41
    Options
    brizzledfw wrote: »
    Get listing the clothes lovely PG and hassle re the payments xxx

You will be proud to know that I managed to find time to list a grand total of three items yesterday !!! xx
  • PinotGrigio41
    Options
    DD2 has lept out of bed sooooo excited this morning, as she is off to Espana tomorrow and cant wait !

We are very disorganised, we have not had time to pack a thing as its been a crazy week with work for me and school for them, so tonights job will be packing all her gear.

Im excited for her, but will also miss her sooooo much. DD2 is the noisy one, leaps around like a fairy elephant, makes mess and bursts into song at the weirdest of moments and whistles while she wanders around the house. Its going to be so strange with her and Mr PG gone. :(

DD1's 2nd English Lit paper didn't go so well yesterday. :( Shes predicated an A but she doesnt think she will get it. The paper was Poetry which is her strong subject, but the Unseen poem was about the death of a grandparent and how the grandson was struggling to cope , which given what she has recently been through she found it really hard to read and made her very very upset in the examination hall. Her paper therefore was unfinished. Of all the blinking poems in the world, why that particular topic was put in the paper I will never know. Just our luck. I felt so sorry for her, she was so upset when she rung as she had gone into the exam with all the confidence in the world. I am keeping everything crossed that she did better than she thinks, and if she doesn't get the A then cest la vie. She just needs the C for college and I would be amazed if she didn't get that.

Right its 8.02, time to give someone a piece of my mind ............... :mad:
  • JustAboutThere
    Options
    DD2 has lept out of bed sooooo excited this morning, as she is off to Espana tomorrow and cant wait !:mad:

Fantastic - bet she'll have a fab time.
    We are very disorganised, we have not had time to pack a thing as its been a crazy week with work for me and school for them, so tonights job will be packing all her gear.

Pre-packing is WAYYYY overrated. Trust me. Figure out what she's wearing on the plane, then what's she's taking in handluggage (passport, reading material, phone, etc.), rest goes in the suitcase. Sorted. I usually only pack on the morning of a flight, 'cos until I know what I'm wearing, nothing else is sorted.
    DD2 is the noisy one, leaps around like a fairy elephant,

Such a fantastic visual to that description. Thank you!
    DD1's 2nd English Lit paper didn't go so well yesterday. :( Shes predicated an A but she doesnt think she will get it. The paper was Poetry which is her strong subject, but the Unseen poem was about the death of a grandparent and how the grandson was struggling to cope , which given what she has recently been through she found it really hard to read and made her very very upset in the examination hall. Her paper therefore was unfinished. Of all the blinking poems in the world, why that particular topic was put in the paper I will never know. Just our luck. I felt so sorry for her, she was so upset when she rung as she had gone into the exam with all the confidence in the world. I am keeping everything crossed that she did better than she thinks, and if she doesn't get the A then cest la vie. She just needs the C for college and I would be amazed if she didn't get that.

What a topic to appear in her exam. Drat! Did she manage to scribble down something along the lines that "this is too close to home for me at the moment"? I can just imagine her feelings as she's reading through the questions . . . poor lass.
    Right its 8.02, time to give someone a piece of my mind ............... :mad:

Give 'em heck and hopefully it will produce results (and the money).
  • grannyx2
    grannyx2 Posts: 3,455 Forumite
    Options
    I hope DD2 has a great time and you and DD1 have lots of fun quality time together keeping each other occupied so you don't miss the absentees too much

What a shame about poor DD1s exam, you have to wonder what idiot thought it would be an appropriate poem for an age group that may only too sadly have experience of this ��

I hope the phone call worked x
    Targets
    Trip to Australia (On hold until 2022 now) to meet new grandson born jan 21!

Lose 84lbs. Update (minus 65lbs mostly during lockdown as of 18.05.21)

LBM : July 11 - £56,962
    DEBT FREE 21-05-21
    MORTGAGE FREE 13-06-18

Loving my kitty cat

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/3958715/return-to-solvency/p1
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback