Pawhut Bird Travel Cage, 46Lx36Wx56H cm, Metal-Black

We have been looking at getting a travel cage for our parakeets, we need something strong and are looking at the above.

I have found it on a website, it is half the normal price. I suspect I know the answer, but has anyone successfully used this website? What do people think about the chances of actually getting it delivered please?

https://www.skycammarket.com/products-285965.html

I just thought it was worth an ask. As they say, if it seems too good to be true ………

Also, is there anyone that knows of the cheapest way of getting this please?
What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare

Comments

• Bump. Please.
  • forgotmyname
    forgotmyname Posts: 32,518
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    edited 22 October 2018 at 12:35AM
    Took a whole 2 seconds to think barges and poles....

Where are the phone numbers and addresses?

After telling you how secure their site is they then tell you that if you suspect fraud contact your CC company.

"We are trying our best to do best service for you here,we are your best choice,come on!"
    Is that their advertising slogan?

Leading online fashion store that also sells car parts and everything the the Chinese sellers on ebay also sell?

Real photo's of the items, but in different lights your product may look different? So your birdcage may actually be a rabbit hutch under different lights?

And then you get to the terms and conditions, their promises of being the perfect place to shop is thrown out the window.
    Risk Of Loss
    All items purchased from our website are made pursuant to a shipment contract.This basically means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
    So once their carrier have the item any losses are YOURS!!! Goodbye to your money.

I love the company name though, how many times can you get the a word rhyming with SPAM or variations of that word?
    Censorship Reigns Supreme in Troll City...

• Thank you, I just wanted another opinion, thought maybe I hadn't searched hard enough for the contact details.

interestingly I actually sent a note through contact me giving them chance to answer a few questions, I got a bounceback reply and that was it, bounceback came from support@servicecentervips.com, so they don't even have a domaine.

The name tickled me too, I immediately read scam when I read the website address :eek:
  • MysteryMe
    MysteryMe Posts: 3,047
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Depends what you mean by a parakeet, leaving aside the merits of the website, that cage does not look suitable for a small bird as the wire spacing it too wide and they can get their heads stuck through the gap.
  • MysteryMe wrote: »
    Depends what you mean by a parakeet, leaving aside the merits of the website, that cage does not look suitable for a small bird as the wire spacing it too wide and they can get their heads stuck through the gap.

Thank you, the wire spacing is the same as their current main cage.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport