Social Housing Question....

Comments

• ILW
    ILW Posts: 18,333 Forumite
    i have already stated what i was looking for some sort of ombudsman for housing.
    And what would you expect an ombudsman to do that has not already been done?
  • look i have come here for help not a grilling, is there someone higher than the council i can take this to, yes or no. i know you are not a qualified CAB member which is what this board is for but a bit of help wouldn't go amiss.
    My Signature is MY OWN!!
  • Have you looked into renting a room in a flatshare? That may be affordable.
  • ILW
    look i have come here for help not a grilling, is there someone higher than the council i can take this to, yes or no. i know you are not a qualified CAB member which is what this board is for but a bit of help wouldn't go amiss.
    You have already been to your MP which is about it.
    Unless you can come up with something the neighbours are doing which is either illegal or against their tenancy agreement, nobody can do anything.
    I know this is probably none of my business, but do you suffer medical or mental health issues which make you oversensitive to certain things?
  • Norman_Castle
    Norman_Castle Posts: 11,871 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Shelter http://www.shelter.org.uk/ may be able to offer advice.
  • slenderkitten
    slenderkitten Posts: 1,043 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 16 December 2012 at 4:52PM
    ILW wrote: »
    You have already been to your MP which is about it.
    Unless you can come up with something the neighbours are doing which is either illegal or against their tenancy agreement, nobody can do anything.
    I know this is probably none of my business, but do you suffer medical or mental health issues which make you oversensitive to certain things?

i'm sorry but i have made myself plain i have posted this here for CAB advice. I dont think there is any need for anyone else to post other than CAB.

Thank you.
    My Signature is MY OWN!!
  • slenderkitten
    slenderkitten Posts: 1,043 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 16 December 2012 at 4:52PM
    Have you looked into renting a room in a flatshare? That may be affordable.

i have my own furniture, why would flatshare be any better being that you are also likely to be living with either students or someone who is unsavory.

I have been through all of this before i know all the facts i just want a CAB representative to advise me thanks.
    My Signature is MY OWN!!
  • ILW
    i'm sorry but i have made myself plain i have posted this here for CAB advice. I dont there there is any need for anyone else to post other than CAB.

Thank you.

Sorry, did not realise that you made the rules. I stand admonished.
  • ILW wrote: »
    Sorry, did not realise that you made the rules. I stand admonished.

i think this is a silly remark, but as it is for CAB to give advice on this section and that they would not pass judgement which is what you have done here it should be left to the CAB representative to respond.

Thank you
    My Signature is MY OWN!!
  • ILW
    i think this is a silly remark, but as it is for CAB to give advice on this section and that they would not pass judgement which is what you have done here it should be left to the CAB representative to respond.

Thank you
    This board was designed for CAB and others to give advice.
    Some have tried and I see little judgement, but if you refuse to say what you want it is impossible for anyone to help you.
    Sorry.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport