Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,278 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    4.5 lbs off.

Great loss:j:j:j:j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 21 January 2018 at 1:35PM
    Options
    Afternoon all :D
    Well doone on the losses everyone:T:T:T SSM was worth carrying on see:D:D:D:D well done:T
    Welcome back Denise, i have never been Gambia but have been to Goa a fewtimes, love, love , love it:rotfl::rotfl:
    That dress Maman very daring, nice to have the figure too wear it:T:T
    I was looking at a dress last night but think it might be frumpy:o
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,588 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Great loss ssm. I think we'll all have to go on the carrot plan!:T

bubbs wrote: »
    That dress Maman very daring, nice to ave the figure too wear it:T:T
    I was looking at a dress last night but think it might be frumpy:o

Thanks for the comments. No point doing SW and doing frumpy!!:D

Nothing wrong with feeling hungry all the time abbafan as long as you fill up on the right things.:)

Meat's just finishing off in the oven and everything else is prepped for quick turnaround when we get back from football. I hate these 4 p.m. matches for Sky. messes everything up just so 'Big' clubs can take points of us on TV.:mad:

I'm not feeling at all hungry at the moment but might have some soup for lunch.

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS grapefruit, 2 boiled eggs, HEB toast, HEA milk for drinks
    L: lentil and veg soup
    D: roast pork, SW roasties and BNS, red cabbage, kale, broccoli, cauli, swede & carrot mash
    Syns: HM gravy 4? probably need gin!:eek:

Thinking of you kathrynha.:A
  • bubbs
    Options
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Nicki
    Nicki Posts: 8,166 Forumite
    Options

I liked the first picture of the dress - really pretty colour and print - but it didn't look very flattering on the model in the second pic. I'd be a bit worried about how well it's cut tbh
  • bubbs
    Options
    Nicki wrote: »
    I liked the first picture of the dress - really pretty colour and print - but it didn't look very flattering on the model in the second pic. I'd be a bit worried about how well it's cut tbh

Thats my sort of colours, they suit me well. I might pop in the shop and see if they have it and try it on, but its feet, what shoes to wear with it it, i don't do heels and have horrible feet:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,588 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thats my sort of colours, they suit me well. I might pop in the shop and see if they have it and try it on, but its feet, what shoes to wear with it it, i don't do heels and have horrible feet:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

That's a good idea, it might look OK on. What you wear with it would depend on the occasion. So either opaques or ordinary tights and ankle boots or ballet flats. I wear heels sometimes but only when I'm going in the car.

I had a JP for my lunch with a bit of savoury mince and pickled cabbage. The rest of the mince is in the freezer so ready meals situation is restored.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,278 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    bubbs~~dress is nice & good price.
    Free delivery & returns too.
    Or look on ebay for a Mudd and Water one :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • lushlifesaver
    Options
    Bubbs i think that dress would look more flattering on the model with a belt or something

tough few days between being too busy/feeling poorly due to intense sinus pain and visiting my dad (who is certainly much ill-er than he is still letting on!

Hoping to balance it out in the next few days.

got an actifry yesterday - yay! so hit me with your top tips and recipes. those that use them for chips do you par-boil them first??
    Daughter born 26/03/14
    Son born 13/02/21
  • dawyldthing
    dawyldthing Posts: 3,438 Forumite
    Options
    Well done gtst, Ssm and pooh sticks and any one I've missed on. Welcome back folk off holiday too. I should have gone to The Gambia with uni a few years ago but then couldn't as I broke my ankle so they wouldn't let me go :/

I went out for a few drinks but stuck to Diet Coke with captain Morgan's so sticking to low syns today to even it out as weigh ins tomorrow :/
    :T:T :beer: :beer::beer::beer: to the lil one :) :beer::beer::beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport