Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc
    Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc Posts: 6,558 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    HILLBERN wrote: »

Thank you - son at work at present, but ill keep you updated

Thanks HILLBERN. After today, I'm out of the office until Tuesday so don't worry if I don't reply straightaway. I'll pick it up when I'm back. :)

Have a good weekend. :j

Malc
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    [SIZE=+1]midwinter was yesterday's smartest player![/SIZE] star.gif

:D:D

24 players played.

http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=99008

[SIZE=+0]Today's Topic (Friday): *** FunTrivia Mixed Bag

[/SIZE]13372526.jpg
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• Serendipitious
    Options
    DD was telling her OH about all the lovely nail colours she could buy, and she was having difficulty choosing.

So he blithely told her just to buy one of each, his treat.

She has turned down his kind offer as there are over 100 colours at £15 a time :eek::eek:
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I do think that they get used to us glitching and think everything is free, and expect a lifestyle beyond what is really achievable - even with the glitching.

!:o

Yes I think you are right there, they blithley assume that because there is a stockpile of porridge or beer or mullers or whatever the last glitch was, that the stockpile will always be there and always be topped up. That means they can then spend what they like on whatever they like.
    They are oblivious to the hard work it entails
    And there are fewer glitches around now, things often only last a day or a few hours before it gets stopped.
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • mhoc
    Options
    DD was telling her OH about all the lovely nail colours she could buy, and she was having difficulty choosing.

So he blithely told her just to buy one of each, his treat.

She has turned down his kind offer as there are over 100 colours at £15 a time :eek::eek:

OMG - OHs oblivious of the real cost of things ...
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc
    Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc Posts: 6,558 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    tweets wrote: »

How did you guess I needed a :coffee: thank you :A

Don't know if you know but Poppy shares her mc'cvities rich tea biscuits if anyone offers me a :coffee: :D

Morning (just) tweets and hope you enjoyed the :coffee:. Why not have another :coffee: now. I'm sure you deserve it. :A

Poppy's very generous with her biscuits. We used to have a biscuit tin in the office but it seems to have disappeared. Probably something to do with the current dieting fad. Maybe Poppy will share her biscuits with us. :D

Have a great weekend. :j

Malc
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • mhoc
    Options
    Well Waitrose havent sent me any MOCs or conditional spends - checked last night and my email, address details and contact preferences are all set correctly.
    NO mailing from Mr T
    Superdrug never sent me an email with a freebie :(
    Has Morrisons stopped giving out the birthday till spits - OH got a bar of chocolate last year?

THis afternoons outing is to take the recyling up to Sainsbobs even though there is a hooly blowing and then to see if I can find some cadhback items - unlikley. But I need to get some points added on so at least thats something.
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Vacuum food sealer £24.99 Aldi from Thursday 15th Feb.

Refill rolls £9.99 for 5 different size rolls

Can't remember who wanted one??

Hth.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • locarr
    locarr Posts: 8,298 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Afternoon ALL!

image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225 image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225 image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225 image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225 image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225 image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" Benjamin Franklin

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »
    How can you have played yesterday and the day before. Is there another way to play when there isnt matches? Am I missing something? :eek:
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Morning peeps.
    I was thinking this as I still see posts where peeps are still buying beer!
    I've not won for month's apart from VIP entries which I'm not interested in!
    Any help would be welcome please.
    Tia.

Have you updated - Carling collectables is the new game :)

collect.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport